Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Mate!! It's not my problem what you can take of what you can't take. I was frustrated and I just mentioned why!!!! It's not just me but a lot others who had same problem.

As far as you are concerned, don't read it or don't comment on it. No one asked you to comment. Keep it simple :)[DOUBLEPOST=1482262034][/DOUBLEPOST]Or*

I can't seem to figure out why you are talking to yourself. First you posted a rant and then you seem to be pissed at yourself for doing so. Confused :noway[DOUBLEPOST=1482262639][/DOUBLEPOST]
Someone tell clearly about D/N Test matches in DBC17 please

D/N Tests are in the game and you get to play them with a start time of 2 pm with a pink colored ball, and it looks great.

I'd almost forgotten about that - can't stop chuckling to myself now, haha!

Surely you shouldn't really be playing them against the seamers anyway? A slow-medium pacer perhaps, but still.
Well that's the point the shots are so strong you can play it against seamers safer than you can any other shot in the game from my anecdotal evidence

I understand that the 'get best' isn't working yet, I would like to thank all who are doing a brilliant job on the creations, but how can I download individually on the xbox1, if I click on community it says 'your account does not have sufficient privileges to upload or download shared content, certain features will therefore not be available.' Is this
normal? Is there anything I can do or should I just wait. Thanks guys

Ashes 13 was aborted on console, dumped on Steam with no fanfare and was unplayable.
Agreed

I thought that was what you had posted

Nah, I could only find the one with the batsman running forever, not the fielder chasing the ball. I'll have to go on a hunt...

I'VE HAD A RUN OUT AGAINST THE AI... IN A TEST MATCH!? The AI in trouble at 123-6, try and push one to cover and take off but Cook fielding at mid off responds and I get the direct hit (2nd time lucky after the 1st was in the blue.) Oh i'm impressed.

Also, I know I'm repeating myself here, but people talking about 'rushed release,' and all that, the game shouldn't have been released for another couple of damned days.

Could have, should have, might have, would have... didn't... they released it when they did, this is not a valid excuse for the state of the game!

Quick question. How many of you have turned off the bowling HUD and do you think it's improved or hindered your game if so? It's off for me and I find pace bowling better but not knowing which way to rotate the stick for spinners is annoying.

Ok so ive had to create another PS4 account but now when i sign into DBC17 it wont let me on the community! Any reason why?
Says need to be connected to PSN but i already am?

Any help would be much appreciated

Ok so ive had to create another PS4 account but now when i sign into DBC17 it wont let me on the community! Any reason why?
Says need to be connected to PSN but i already am?

Any help would be much appreciated

ave never tried playing DBC using two psn accounts so the only thing I can suggest is have you checked you are connected to psn servers? Psn connectivity is a bit flaky and occasionally it boots you out. Try rebooting PS4 and verify you are connected to psn. If you still get the error I suggest you get in touch with @HBK619

Have you just set up an account on the PS4 locally or have you set up a new PSN and had it verified to log into the PSN network?

Have you just set up an account on the PS4 locally or have you set up a new PSN and had it verified to log into the PSN network?
Set up via PSN & verify.

Lets me into game startinh at lvl 1 & 0 xp. But just wont let me into community

Is the patch out? I just got a notification, on ps4, downloaded it and installed it. When I check the update history it still says 1.01 still.

When I tried get best, it now allows me to replace each team to the top rated, but replace all still gives an error. I restarted the ps4 to make sure the patch is applied. Did I miss a step?

Is the patch out? I just got a notification, on ps4, downloaded it and installed it. When I check the update history it still says 1.01 still.

When I tried get best, it now allows me to replace each team to the top rated, but replace all still gives an error. I restarted the ps4 to make sure the patch is applied. Did I miss a step?
In the game information it shows up as 1.02 so maybe the patch notes have not been added yet?

Just gave it a quick twirl, by resuming a career match. Initial thoughts are the running between seems to be much smoother, the batsman now drags the bat back in when stepping out and missing, and overall the game is playing much smoother. I would say it's looking a bit better as well, but that could well be a placebo effect. Didn't get a chance to play a lot, so didn't check if the cover drive jas been improved. Thank you Bigant for getting this out super quick!

Users who are viewing this thread