Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

My main issue with the game is the duplicated players in career mode. Does anybody have a way around this? I removed all the downloaded players then retried downloading through all the leagues. Making sure i didn't replace players that I had already got. Still issues though. Probably my main gripe with the game so far

Had some friends around to give this game a go the other day. Try to play a Big Bash 20/20 and all the names/teams and everything was censored. All people playing said 'yeah there's so chance I'm gonna be getting this game now'. Pretty disappointing but if that's the product you deliver you deserve what you get at the end of the day.

Had some friends around to give this game a go the other day. Try to play a Big Bash 20/20 and all the names/teams and everything was censored. All people playing said 'yeah there's so chance I'm gonna be getting this game now'. Pretty disappointing but if that's the product you deliver you deserve what you get at the end of the day.
Yet 20 minutes on this forum may have given you an answer to that problem and how to fix it ;) **shrug** their loss ;)

Yet 20 minutes on this forum may have given you an answer to that problem and how to fix it ;) **shrug** their loss ;)

Such a strange and condescending post. I don't know of any games where I would need to search a forum for 20 minutes to figure out how to play the game without a major issue - that's the problem.

Its actually getting beyond ridiculous how many things are screwed up in this game now. Its like they are taking the absolute piss. Even the most simple things are completely stuffed up. Like selecting two batsman to play a super over - even that menu is broken and unusable. I also noticed that many fields corresponding to tactics are messed up. For example, in the 'very defensive' tactic setting there are attacking fields with slips and infielders, and the attacking tactic is full of defensive fields. I thought "ok Ill go into the academy and edit this". Only to find that the preset fields cannot be edited!

Surely this is a contender for a Choice Shonky Award.

Every developer should have this game on their shelves to remind them on how not to develop a sports game.

I wonder if BigAnt is actually ISO 9001 accredited. Because this is some of the worst quality assurance I've ever come across.

Its actually getting beyond ridiculous how many things are screwed up in this game now. Its like they are taking the absolute piss. Even the most simple things are completely stuffed up. Like selecting two batsman to play a super over - even that menu is broken and unusable. I also noticed that many fields corresponding to tactics are messed up. For example, in the 'very defensive' tactic setting there are attacking fields with slips and infielders, and the attacking tactic is full of defensive fields. I thought "ok Ill go into the academy and edit this". Only to find that the preset fields cannot be edited!

Surely this is a contender for a Choice Shonky Award.

Every developer should have this game on their shelves to remind them on how not to develop a sports game.

I wonder if BigAnt is actually ISO 9001 accredited. This is some of the worst quality assurance I've ever come across.

Did you get a refund when you tried returning it?

Started a star player career with England the line up is completely different to the England team I downloaded and have two James andersons in any way around this

can anyone tell me if you can duck a bouncer. I know L3 is a leave but is there a control to duck instead. If not this needs to be added to the game.

Could anyone tell me who the hell "OP" is?

Users who are viewing this thread