Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Hi Guys,

Need some help with batting. I'm currently playing my career mode in 'PRO' with difficulty set on 'HARD' & default slider settings. I'm finding it difficult make run before getting out.

I find it hard making good shots. Its not enough time for me to decide if I should play a front foot shot or a back foot shot with direction of the foot work needed to make a good shot.
With pace bowling I find it difficult to do this so I end up mostly playing everything in the front foot.

Any tips or methods I can try out with out changing the default sliders?

I dont have much problem scoring runs online though. It just got me baffled.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Need some help with batting. I'm currently playing my career mode in 'PRO' with difficulty set on 'HARD' & default slider settings. I'm finding it difficult make run before getting out.

I find it hard making good shots. Its not enough time for me to decide if I should play a front foot shot or a back foot shot with direction of the foot work needed to make a good shot.
With pace bowling I find it difficult to do this so I end up mostly playing everything in the front foot.

Any tips or methods I can try out with out changing the default sliders?

I dont have much problem scoring runs online though. It just got me baffled.

Thanks

Setting the batting difficulty to medium would seem an obvious place to start.

yeah I just started a match with the setting little while ago. Still a little hard for me.

What difficulty settings do you play with @blockerdave ?

Do you pick up the length of the ball after ball indicator is shown and then decide on the front or back foot shot?
This is where I seem to fail. Been spending time on the nets but still cant get it right....

yeah I just started a match with the setting little while ago. Still a little hard for me.

What difficulty settings do you play with @blockerdave ?

Do you pick up the length of the ball after ball indicator is shown and then decide on the front or back foot shot?
This is where I seem to fail. Been spending time on the nets but still cant get it right....

I play veteran, batting and bowling medium and everything default.

Yes I find that shows the length indicator in plenty of time.

What camera do you play in as that might affect it too. I use batting close.

okay thanks guys for the tips.... I might go back to basics and try from easy level and work my way up...

I didnt have these difficulty with DBC14 so I straight went to hard difficulty....

But u came on here to moan about it...so u could have ahhh nevermind....

Not sure why you guys defend the game so blindly. Pretty embarrassing in my opinion. Loaded up Madden, FIFA and 2k on the weekend and there were no censored names. Was nice.

Hey guys are you having this issue?

LBW Not counting my player is a spin bowler and i have caught close to 5 batsman plumb, with no bat in sight and nothing happens.

The bug is obviously not letting anything come from it

I am an off spinner in career, getting loads of LBW's, stumpings, bowleds, caughts (no short leg bat pads yet....)

Hey guys are you having this issue?

LBW Not counting my player is a spin bowler and i have caught close to 5 batsman plumb, with no bat in sight and nothing happens.

The bug is obviously not letting anything come from it
Are you pressing the button to appeal

Haven't been able to play the game in days. Always crashes on "Reading Logo Data" when I open up the game.

At the moment I have payed for a game that I can't even play.

I'm on Xbox One, by the way.

Anyone know a fix where there is 3 starc's for Australia in my career and he plays for the renegades instead of sixers thanks

Haven't been able to play the game in days. Always crashes on "Reading Logo Data" when I open up the game.

At the moment I have payed for a game that I can't even play.

I'm on Xbox One, by the way.

Delete your save data.

Is anyone else having test matches finish within 3 days with ridiculous run rates? Playing England vs India on, admittedly, an absolute road in (I think) Rajkot and the game is going along at five an over! I can't blame the player mentalities either as I fixed them when i downloaded the teams.

Edit: By ridiculous run rates I'm referring to when I simulate (who has time to play out a full Test match?), also when i bowl to the AI they aren't scoring at 5 an over but they are still playing much too agressively for a Test match.

Users who are viewing this thread