Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

So just to confirm, the Academy is being released within the next two weeks? That tweet is slightly confusing depending on how you read it.

@MattW , @HBK619

There is a Glitch/Exploit in the Online Game , that I have forgotten to mention before , as it only happens randomly.

In the Example I will use a RH Offspinner

When you Press the LA to the 3`o Clock position and choose the O button (Short Ball) , it will sometimes on the Batsmens side show up as a Yellow Marked Ball (ie Full Length)

But it then ends up pitching 6m and shorter .

I`m not sure why it happens in this way , but it "catches" you out big time if you rely on the colour of the ball for an early length indicator.

Just wondering... now that MattW is a part of Big Ant Studios, who will do the honours of reviewing DBC17 when it comes out? Biggs or IceAgeComing?

If there was a demand, I'd be more than happy to review it for PlanetCricket. I'd throw @blockerdave's name in there as well as @IceAgeComing and do a dual review or podcast or something. Been toying with the podcast idea for a while now.

...that being said...

I don't currently own a system capable of playing the game and I've not yet committed to either a console or gaming PC yet, prolly won't be doing so until I know the full specs of the game and the PC release date.

More than happy for @BigAntStudios to courier me over a machine with a build on it though ...or meet in a secluded hotel somewhere, with cake :D

Like @Biggs I am also currently without a rig capable of playing it. Bu rest assured I will get one, and when I do you won't be able to stop me telling you what I think of it ;)

Just wondering... now that MattW is a part of Big Ant Studios, who will do the honours of reviewing DBC17 when it comes out? Biggs or IceAgeComing?
Will probably have @barmyarmy or @zimrahil do the official review, but obviously there'd be a place for everyone to post their own reviews.

...or meet in a secluded hotel somewhere, with cake :D
I recently found out standard Big Ant practice is hiding builds in vegetarian Indian food.

I have asked this question before , but have not received an answer or link to some official reply on the burning question :

Will DBC17 release on last gen consoles , or only the overpriced current gen .

Please advise, so that we can all start saving for the inevitable , if thats the case.

@MattW , @HBK619

Is there any indication of timings of release for PC? I'm hoping its not a 6 month delay as I'll only be getting the PC version this time round.

Is there any indication of timings of release for PC? I'm hoping its not a 6 month delay as I'll only be getting the PC version this time round.
Me too bro.

Users who are viewing this thread