Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

We did actually manage to have a local game, and it was a laugh..just involved trial and error altering bowlers inversion and having to think sort of back to front when charging down the crease. Hard work after several cans I can tell you! The plentiful extras evened themselves out though!

Fantastic game! 26.4 GB of pure class and fun!!

It's a proper Rally game alright. I was on the BAFTA sports game jury again this year and it was very unlucky to come up against Rocket League. Whether it's a "sports" game (in fact, whether EITHER are!) is up for debate, but it's a proper simulation, unapologetically realistic. If you like yer driving sims, it's a must-get.

It's a proper Rally game alright. I was on the BAFTA sports game jury again this year and it was very unlucky to come up against Rocket League. Whether it's a "sports" game (in fact, whether EITHER are!) is up for debate, but it's a proper simulation, unapologetically realistic. If you like yer driving sims, it's a must-get.
It really is very well made and a breath of fresh air; ai is always a problem in race games but this circumvents that nicely!

Will Don Bradman Cricket 17 have offical licensing?

Will Don Bradman Cricket 17 have offical licensing?
As of now, no officials have confirmed but it's likely that they'll spend the money on features rather names, logos and kits.

The future of gaming is - Virtual Reality , and I wish DBC 17 had a virtual reality mode , as the game already has a Virtual Reality camera , it would be fun playing cricket having the Virtual Reality Kit and playing in midst of 1000s of fans cheering and getting the feel of actually living in the game . I wish it had a Virtual Reality mode , Big ant should give it a try :yes .

All I want is a Dustin Martin hairstyle.

The future of gaming is - Virtual Reality , and I wish DBC 17 had a virtual reality mode , as the game already has a Virtual Reality camera , it would be fun playing cricket having the Virtual Reality Kit and playing in midst of 1000s of fans cheering and getting the feel of actually living in the game . I wish it had a Virtual Reality mode , Big ant should give it a try :yes .

We are nowhere near quality VR games. The majority of VR games seem mediocre and will take to reach a level when it both becomes affordable and worth the quality to play. Though a future where you can play cricket in VR does seem very hopeful.

after i re installed my DBC14 and demo DBC 17 i lost all my data, profiles and everything including XP score also help what i do?

Come on lads!:clap Where is the activity? If you’re a member of Planet Cricket if you care for the forum please start posting. The forum has been slowly dying for the best part of a year now, can we turn it around? please? As cricket fans were been spoilt with DBC 17 :). Excited about the new game.

Making conversation. So maybe if Admin/Staff made more threads for debates also making ones so members can have a laugh/joke. Keeping a balance sort of, doing this in the DBC 17 thread though. The logo creator looks very interesting am at a basic level usually finding pictures with no backgrounds. Wondering if it’s possible to upload a pic onto the PS4 to add to the game never tried anything like that before.

It was a stick of rhubarb Dutch, so close.

Users who are viewing this thread