Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Hope the run-up is tweaked a bit and bowler is made to go away from the pitch because with current run-up we cannot take that defend and run as the bowler is finishing very close to the batsman..This was the same thing with DBC14 as well..

In DBC 17 will there be more realistic calendars and different stadiums. it's not realistic to play a home test series against india during the county championship and to have all of the tests at Melbourne Stadium.

In DBC 17 will there be more realistic calendars and different stadiums. it's not realistic to play a home test series against india during the county championship and to have all of the tests at Melbourne Stadium.

Yeah I so much didn't like that, hope its improved.
Also options like world cup at a particular country would be cool

can anyone plz help me
i am not able to run dbc 17 demo through steam
when i open the game first it shows bigant logo screen then dbc 17 version 0.0.68 screen and after that nothing happens
screen blacks out with just the cursor showing
game freezes
my laptop specs are - 4 gb ram , 2 gb nvidia 820m graphic card nd processor speed 1.7ghz upto 2.7ghz
i think these are enough to run the game
anyone else had the same problem
plz tell me the solution

can anyone plz help me
i am not able to run dbc 17 demo through steam
when i open the game first it shows bigant logo screen then dbc 17 version 0.0.68 screen and after that nothing happens
screen blacks out with just the cursor showing
game freezes
my laptop specs are - 4 gb ram , 2 gb nvidia 820m graphic card nd processor speed 1.7ghz upto 2.7ghz
i think these are enough to run the game
anyone else had the same problem
plz tell me the solution

Ya computer's tweaked mate.

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but will it be possible to transfer teams (and their players) from DBC14 to DBC17? It looks like it will but I haven't seen confirmation. I spent a lot of time doing some custom teams and don't really want to do all their players from scratch...

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but will it be possible to transfer teams (and their players) from DBC14 to DBC17? It looks like it will but I haven't seen confirmation. I spent a lot of time doing some custom teams and don't really want to do all their players from scratch...

IIRC it was mentioned some time back that you can import DBC 14 players in DBC 17.

Found time to check out the Academy again after 2 months, and it looks super slick! Love the SCG.

Also good to see some fresh tracks in the menu music settings. Are there links to the tracks online somewhere?

While batting Far bowling camera , is not worth in DBC 17 , Kindly look into this

But why would you bat using "Far Bowler" camera? Did you mean the "Far Batsman" camera?

I do Far Bowling and Far batting camera while batting in DBC 14 , But in DBC 17 Its unplayable with far Bowling Camera while batting .

I do Far Bowling and Far batting camera while batting in DBC 14 , But in DBC 17 Its unplayable with far Bowling Camera while batting .

Ok. Any particular reason for doing so? Maybe for offline multi-player mode?

Users who are viewing this thread