Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

I've been thinking it would be a good addition if we play on different wickets on the square. We always play on the centre strip in DB14, which is cool for test matches but it would add a little bit more realism if the whole square was used.

I've been thinking it would be a good addition if we play on different wickets on the square. We always play on the centre strip in DB14, which is cool for test matches but it would add a little bit more realism if the whole square was used.

Adding to that, it would be nice to have an option to select the length of the outfield grass and to be able to select the tone of the floodlights. It would be wonderful to have the golden-ish tone of Sharjah stadium.

I would imagine assigning pitch types to grounds would be down to the region you select. I hope that incorporated into this would be the various pitch types would be different nation by nation. A green top in England would be different than a green top in India for instance. Maybe this is too much to ask for DB17 but something to be worked towards.

I would imagine assigning pitch types to grounds would be down to the region you select. I hope that incorporated into this would be the various pitch types would be different nation by nation. A green top in England would be different than a green top in India for instance. Maybe this is too much to ask for DB17 but something to be worked towards.

Yeah that's essentially due to different grass and soil types used. Probably BA could put in a slider that's goes from dusty to dry to grassy and anything in-between like 50% dry 50% grassy or 50% dusty 50% dry. So 5 variations and I guess that would help for the region idea?

Can some one tell me whether different overlays and pitch ads are included in the game depending on the venue of the match?

I have been following this forum for updates on the game and it looks quite good ... cannot wait to be able to play. I do not have a PC good enough to try the DEMO on steam.

I saw some posts about pre-ordering the game earlier. Does anyone know a reliable place I can pre-order in California for Xbox One?

I have been following this forum for updates on the game and it looks quite good ... cannot wait to be able to play. I do not have a PC good enough to try the DEMO on steam.

I saw some posts about pre-ordering the game earlier. Does anyone know a reliable place I can pre-order in California for Xbox One?
I had used importcds last time around to order to DC. Not sure how usa will be handled this time around. I do hope we get any preorder bonuses as row☺

i think new update is not live yet or can anyone tell whats the update notes?

It's live..updates notes are on Steam news page for the DBC17 Demo:
The update notes are as follows:

- Unlock equipment for players and teams.
- Ability to place logos on equipment.
- Ability to change the pitch properties in the nets and SCG.

Dont know how fielding view going to be in DBC17 but please add a zoom feature or player names(in short) while viewing the field from batsman or bowlers point of view so that we can identify which player is at which position.

Wow something soon we can see

Regards to Pro CAM , While playing in Pro Cam I should not see the safe Gurad , Is there a option to wear without safe guard helmet ?

Pro CAM need improvement regarding the safe guard view , who see the safe guard while playing ?

Users who are viewing this thread