Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Guys I'm having real problems and would really appreciate if someone helped me.

I created a team with South African players, attributes, kits, bats and everything. When I link it to the "On Disk" South African team it says it linked but I still see the Old SAF team data. Please assist me

It seems AI will take a while to evolve in this game. Don't understand how someone can manage to scrue things up they got right in the first game. Is it me, or are there others reverting back to Don Bradman 14, for a lack of a better patch.

It seems AI will take a while to evolve in this game. Don't understand how someone can manage to scrue things up they got right in the first game. Is it me, or are there others reverting back to Don Bradman 14, for a lack of a better patch.
Nope, havent looked back, DBC17 all the way, the more I play the better it plays.... batting is a real art form, the longer my career goes on the better I bat as I learn which shots I should and should not play, also the attributes increase and it definately seems that my batsman plays better shots the more i increase their attributes.

AI tries to hit boundaries of last ball of the over. Let it be test match or other formats. It is kind of predictable and sometimes irritating as well. Did any one noticed this pattern? Any suggestions?

AI tries to hit boundaries of last ball of the over. Let it be test match or other formats. It is kind of predictable and sometimes irritating as well. Did any one noticed this pattern? Any suggestions?
Yeah I am having trouble bowling maidens only bowled 4 out of 104 overs also I take note of how long it takes AI to score runs and have noticed that the team I was playing against (custom Pakistan team) scored 50 runs every 59 minutes on game clock there total was 430 so after the first 200 I knew when they would make their next 50 exactly so it seems the AI is very predictable DBC 14 was very random and the time the AI made there 50 runs was different every time sometimes they would take 100+ minutes other times they would knock one over in 50-60 minutes so hopefully this will be fixed soon

Yeah. This has become predictable. This happening in T20 is somewhat acceptable. But in test matches, it is not. May be AI is programmed to maintain certain run rate and hence doing so.

Hope BA makes note of this and fix it.

I have had a measure of success using slower balls last ball of the over which has reduced the number of last ball slogs and increased my maidens/ cheap overs somewhat. Still weird though especially early in FC / Tests

Hi all. Don't know if this has been mentioned before. When i avoid a stumping chance with my batter they instantly end up at the non strikers end. Also if your partner is runout in career mode it counts as a dismissal against your stats and screws up your average. Has anyone else had these problems.

So this just happened! Dunno how my little brother bowled so many wides lol... but maybe that contributed hah!

Can you play 4 player online? I've seen numerous people moaning that you can't, but it says on all the packaging that you can?

Can you play 4 player online? I've seen numerous people moaning that you can't, but it says on all the packaging that you can?

I would guess its you and a Mate on your Console vs another Opponent and his mate on the Opponents Console , ie only (2) Consoles in the equation.

I would guess its you and a Mate on your Console vs another Opponent and his mate on the Opponents Console , ie only (2) Consoles in the equation.
Yeah 2 consoles and 2 players on each console is the 4 player co-op..

Nope, havent looked back, DBC17 all the way, the more I play the better it plays.... batting is a real art form, the longer my career goes on the better I bat as I learn which shots I should and should not play, also the attributes increase and it definately seems that my batsman plays better shots the more i increase their attributes.
Cheers mate.. To each its own. Doesn't seem though it's built on the same engine. Example: Awful looking Square Cut which was quite nice in the previous game. (Bugs are endless for a finished product, maybe they had taken time releasing it). All that was needed was a better AI and a more variable gameplay, keeping the basics same.

Users who are viewing this thread