Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

I don't know if this a normal OG PS4 or PS4 Pro issue but the fans sound like a jet is taking off when playing in custom stadiums and with custom logos.

Is there a reason for this?

I have an OG PS4 and the fan noise has always been there ;)

Supposed to be quieter in PS4 Pro

I got the PS4 pro and it's not quiet at all.

Are default lineups working for everyone? It seems when I start a new competition they revert to some other lineups. Don't like seeing Alastair Cook in the t20 world cup.

I got the PS4 pro and it's not quiet at all.

Which is funny because mine is near silent. From what I can tell it's luck of the draw. Either that, or for some people the disc keeps spinning in use making a large amount of noise.

There is no Officially PC Release date
upload_2017-1-12_13-58-6.png

Do we know if we're going to hear anything before Sunday regarding what's been fixed/improved since the console release (bugs, gameplay issues, academy problems, etc)? I appreciate that presumably it's so quiet from BA because they're working so hard to improve the game as quickly as they can, just wondered if we might expect any kind of further announcement before then? Looking forward to getting it anyway, even if I will spend ages sorting the downloaded teams and logos out, haha!

"No other details regarding pre-orders or price". And a SUNDAY release?

Blimey. This whole thing has been a publishing nightmare. Again. I feel so bad for BA - the game itself deserves so much better, but commercially there are so many dubious decisions IMO. I know I said this last time, but self-publishing would SURELY be much better next time?

*Oh, and an early access program?

"No other details regarding pre-orders or price". And a SUNDAY release?

Blimey. This whole thing has been a publishing nightmare. Again. I feel so bad for BA - the game itself deserves so much better, but commercially there are so many dubious decisions IMO. I know I said this last time, but self-publishing would SURELY be much better next time?

*Oh, and an early access program?
TBH I was expecting atleast the steam page to live today as Aus usually releases games on Thursday...

Q. Does anyone know how to play i) charge down the pitch ground shots, and ii) charge down the pitch lofted shots?

I know you need to press/click in Right Stick for charging down the pitch but whenever I play the shot it sort of spoons in the air and never goes along the ground. Maybe I'm missing something here.

Q. Does anyone know how to play i) charge down the pitch ground shots, and ii) charge down the pitch lofted shots?

I know you need to press/click in Right Stick for charging down the pitch but whenever I play the shot it sort of spoons in the air and never goes along the ground. Maybe I'm missing something here.

If you hold down the right trigger it will play an advance Aggressive Ground Shot.

If you don't press the triggers, it will play an advance Aggressive Aerial Shot.

Apart from that, you just need to get your timing right.

-----

If you're interested, I've just remembered that you also have the option of playing a defensive push by pulling the right stick down, and a defensive block by doing the same while holding the right trigger for defensive shots. There's a lot of extra options there if you look for them really. Useful for late reactions too.

Last edited:
I don't know if this a normal OG PS4 or PS4 Pro issue but the fans sound like a jet is taking off when playing in custom stadiums and with custom logos.

Is there a reason for this?

mine runs a lot quieter on my OG PS4 than DB14 does/did.

Games been working fine recently with the odd error screen popping up now I can't even get to the main menu keeps getting the error notification any idea when the next patch is coming error code 34878-0

is that true BIG ANT delayed the PC version from 15th jan to 29th jan 2017.:lol

Users who are viewing this thread