Don Bradman Cricket 17 Releases December 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
One month delay.. Disappointed but live streams should help..:D
those helped last time too and game play videos from TCGaming16. I am planning to get a PS4 next month so you can hope to see some game action from me also.:thumbs(Strictly Career mode only:D)

those helped last time too and game play videos from TCGaming16. I am planning to get a PS4 next month so you can hope to see some game action from me also.:thumbs(Strictly Career mode only:D)
Awesome will be looking forward..Hope you continue with Legend difficulty on this too...Career mode is obviously the one thing I am really excited about...:D

Not disappointed with delayed PC release just thanking BA for PC release was odd because we know from start there will be PC version as all the buildup and academy feedback is on PC

Wow... look at all these Planet Cricket users being positive and understanding about the later release for the PC version. haha
Better than buying a new console I believe. More than they need PC platform (as PC sales is less than 10%), it is us, who need a decent cricket game on PC. So, I would always like to see the positive side of the life.

Awesome will be looking forward..Hope you continue with Legend difficulty on this too...Career mode is obviously the one thing I am really excited about...:D
legend all the way..

I'll be doing career mode videos on release day

On top of this, if anyone wants me to do a particular career mode (e.g. batsman/all-rounder/bowler) then let me know. I think to begin with I would do a batsman as there may be a few things that need to be worked out early on. Then as the game is steady in terms of updates get into an all-rounder career mode.

Thoughts?

Reactions: DAP
On top of this, if anyone wants me to do a particular career mode (e.g. batsman/all-rounder/bowler) then let me know. I think to begin with I would do a batsman as there may be a few things that need to be worked out early on. Then as the game is steady in terms of updates get into an all-rounder career mode.

Thoughts?
There are very few if not no bowling career video showcases and I basically only play the game to bowl so......

Delays are never ideal, but it does mean more people will have been able to create more stuff in that time.

Thoughts?
Starting a career as an allrounder is better IMO. Because, we get to see batting, bowling and fielding. In short, we get to see everything we would like to see. ;:)

Better than buying a new console I believe. More than they need PC platform (as PC sales is less than 10%), it is us, who need a decent cricket game on PC. So, I would always like to see the positive side of the life.

I understand this may not be a popular opinion here and also understand the need to delay the PC release to make the most out of console sales. However, I do not agree that they do not need the PC Platform. Amongst other reasons (like getting feedback), the academy has been released on PC as a means for having the content ready for the Console users right on release date. If BA were to say "there would be no PC version but there is only going to be the Academy on PC to create content for Console users", I am not sure they would have so much user generated content as presently on the Academy and even if there were - it would be very, very limited on release date which makes the game quite a bit less appealing.

Now i am in doubt, DBC is really releasing on pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread