Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

When starting a T20 world cup there is no choice of what country to play in also it does not let you chose the group with the teams

I think i read somewhere on here that in career mode, when you play a test series you will get a day/night test thrown into the mix....when , where and how random it is, i have no idea. :)

Yeah you do get day and night random fc games but not with pink ball. Thanks for the answer man, appreciated.

some suggested features for DBC:
1.Camera as important roll play in game interest- in feature, broadcast cam more close which follows ball & not switch to another angle or other optional cam. can we edit heights of broadcast cam it will nice...
live match in tv broadcast cam nicely trail ball it looks really great....

2.Batting more types in shots- add as possible type of shots, give name list of various playable shorts with name & tutorial
3.Pitch- describe type & condition of pitch, how useful to bowler & run chase...

focus improvements in gameplay which important more than other things,how physical weather condition can made nearer to realism

Does anyone know? Is there an option to view a hotspot replay on demand?

It would be good to see your six coming off the middle of the bat on hotspot!

Bring back from DBC 14

Fielding cameras
Batting mechanics ( They really were much better in DBC 14)
Field selector while bowling

Only for DBC 17

The fielders need not throw the ball every single time to the keeper or bowler after fielding. After bowling in career mode, i have to rush back to the bowlers end every single time and it is irritating
Clean catches taken in the field are not given out, the game just continues to go ahead to the next ball
Commentary announcing wicket maiden for only maiden overs
Superhuman wicketkeeper catching all the late cuts
Superhuman bowler catching and fielding all the straight drives when either mid on or mid off are not present
Fielders too slow on the boundary allowing AI to take 3/4 runs easily
Fielders missing catches being stationery at a place when the ball is next to them

Would love fielders to be a bit more aware, responsive and aggressive around the stumps.. Would make the game a lot more fun. There's been so many times I've wanted to whip the ball into the stumps from close range while the batsman was out of his crease, only to get an annoyingly slow response by the fielder with a soft, lofted cupcake throw into the bowler or wicket keeper.

The guy above has my full backing .

NO way to get fielders to whip balls quickly form the inner circle to the stumps either side . If they manage to get a decent throw in , the Bowler or keeper will then proceed to dive TOWARDS the ball over the stumps and stop it .

I think absolutely perfectly timed precision shots should race away to the boundary against fast bowlers, this obviously should be very hard to pull off to avoid cheesing. Similarly it would be cool if precision lofted shots could go over the fence if timed perfectly as well.

Nothing better in cricket than seeing nothing but a push with the full face of the bat going for a boundary.

I don't know whether its just my career but i got an offer from all 8 BBL clubs. This is too many. It should be like DBC 14 were you get offers from 2 or 3 clubs. It would make the game a whole lot more realistic

I don't know whether its just my career but i got an offer from all 8 BBL clubs. This is too many. It should be like DBC 14 were you get offers from 2 or 3 clubs. It would make the game a whole lot more realistic

nah. I went through a few careers in '14 and it got a bit dull that I only ever got contract offers from the same teams every time.

more options are nice.

May be more depth if you get offers from the "less likely to win the league" teams first time round and if you do well the next year get offers from the better teams.....ie get offers based on your "talent" from various teams in different years ;).. Also maybe with different Skill Point offers...

Users who are viewing this thread