Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

He said, "And sometimes it crashes after step 3", which I've highlighted for you below so you can read it properly...

This does not mean his problems stem entirely from the game crashing, he managed to download 3 bats! - If we think about this carefully, we can sort it out, try this logic:

- surendar tries to download bats, he/she is annoyed at how long it takes to find the right bat, he/she also experiences crashes during this process, but ends up with 3 new bats to use...
Dude you need to calm the f down. Snowy is a staff member of planetcricket not BigAntStudios forum. He is expressing his points as you are. If he respects you and talks calmly you do not have to jump onto him. There are problems in the game, YES. Should it have been released without these little but important problems? NOT Sure/Depends. Are the developers running away and claiming no problems are present? NO! Infact there is a patch submitted too. AND NO I am not paid to talk for BigAnt or against you. Like you I have reported my issues in a much better way.

Yeh that's great. I'm making a comparison, and you're not. No point taking it any further given we're not having the same discussion.

Because there's no comparison to be made, people are annoyed about how long it takes to find and download teams/bats/most stuff... YOU are trying to tell us our concerns are invalid by referencing other (time consuming) activities... which has nothing to do with our concerns!!

Because there's no comparison to be made, people are annoyed about how long it takes to find and download teams/bats/most stuff... YOU are trying to tell us our concerns are invalid by referencing other (time consuming) activities... which has nothing to do with our concerns!!

Considering the amount of time I've invested, with others, in making the content, I'll make the comparison if I want.

My experience had involved waiting 2 minutes for a team to download. An amount of time I'm more than comfortable with.

Considering the amount of time I've invested, with others, in making the content, I'll make the comparison if I want.

Power to people creating things for the academy, I thank you all, but that has nothing to do with our concerns about how long it takes to download teams/bats/stuff from the academy...

Power to people creating things for the academy, I thank you all, but that has nothing to do with our concerns about how long it takes to download teams/bats/stuff from the academy...

And like I said, we're talking about two different things. I'm making the comparison in my original post, and you're looking at the download time in a vacuum. Move on.

Dude you need to calm the f down. Snowy is a staff member of planetcricket not BigAntStudios forum. He is expressing his points as you are. If he respects you and talks calmly you do not have to jump onto him. There are problems in the game, YES. Should it have been released without these little but important problems? NOT Sure/Depends. Are the developers running away and claiming no problems are present? NO! Infact there is a patch submitted too. AND NO I am not paid to talk for BigAnt or against you. Like you I have reported my issues in a much better way.

Correct me if I am wrong here, but:

- I have never claimed the developers were "running away and claiming no problems are present"
- I have never claimed that you were "paid to talk for BigAnt or against you"
- I have reported my issues in another thread, this is a conversation I'm having on this thread in which I am not attempting to "report" anything, but conversing about the state of the game
- I corrected myself upon realizing that Snowy is a staff member of the forum, not BA...

And like I said, we're talking about two different things. I'm making the comparison in my original post, and you're looking at the download time in a vacuum. Move on.

That is incorrect, I'm looking at total time spent in the academy while trying to download things from it... If this seems like a vacuum, its because it is, because this is the only experience many users will have with this system!

Oh come on, read what I'm saying. I'm trying to be reasonable here.

My point: the download time (in my opinion) is acceptable when compared to the amount of time it took to create the content

Your point: the download time is (insert adjective here)

We're making two completely different points.

Oh come on, read what I'm saying. I'm trying to be reasonable here.

My point: the download time (in my opinion) is acceptable when compared to the amount of time it took to create the content

Your point: the download time is (insert adjective here)

We're making two completely different points.

Your not even reading what I'm writing, I said:

That is incorrect, I'm looking at total time spent in the academy while trying to download things from it... If this seems like a vacuum, its because it is, because this is the only experience many users will have with this system!

Not the time spend literally downloading the files...

I get that were making 2 different points, what I'm trying to get across is that yours is irrelevant! Yes, if we compare the time it takes to find/download teams in the academy to another process that takes much longer, the time in the academy looks reasonable, but it has literally nothing to do with the actual experience people have finding/downloading teams!!

Ok my original post that wasn't in response to anything you had posted, is irrelevant to you, got it.

I appreciate those who take into account how long it takes to create the content when evaluating the download time.

My experience had involved waiting 2 minutes for a team to download. An amount of time I'm more than comfortable with.

Can i assume it takes 2 to download a team that has kits, stadiums, BATS, etc...so.... if you have a COMPLETE team which has stadiums assigned, logos made, BATS assigned to correct players etc etc... you will download it ALL in one shot?

Can i assume it takes 2 to download a team that has kits, stadiums, BATS, etc...so.... if you have a COMPLETE team which has stadiums assigned, logos made, BATS assigned to correct players etc etc... you will download it ALL in one shot?

Yes but in order to get the bats you have to go to every player and edit it so it shows up in the bat manager...

img_6785-jpg.178124
Can someone please fix this thing ASAP? It's been happening a lot in career mode. Specially during the start of a new over, my batsmen is taking stance all the way at bowlers crease. I have attached a screenshot

Im sorry, but how a bug like this got through "playtesting" is an absolute joke. And they want $90 for the game! Do they even have QA processes in place? Things like this cant be excused and defended. Its taking the absolute piss out of the consumer.

Im sorry, but how a bug like this got through "playtesting" is an absolute joke. And they want $90 for the game! Do they even have QA processes in place? Things like this cant be excused and defended. Its taking the absolute piss out of the consumer.

Take it back for a refund.

Users who are viewing this thread