Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

Im sorry, but how a bug like this got through "playtesting" is an absolute joke. And they want $90 for the game! Do they even have QA processes in place? Things like this cant be excused and defended. Its taking the absolute piss out of the consumer

Looking at your post history, it' clear that you're here for nothing but making attention grabbing statements. You want your 15 minutes of fame and do not have your best interests in the well being of the game.

I really like the batting close camera for batting in the nets It doesn't move at all and really allows me to focus on the ball. In an actual game I don't dig how the camera moves slightly. Any chance of making the in game camera static, or ateast having an option to keep the camera still?

Aggressive back foot offdrive/coverdrive still needs a good look at, that follow through is very unnatural, it looks like at would hurt to play the shot like that.

To make the shot look good all the follow though needs to be is a short punch so the full face of the bat is facing the covers, not a full extension like it is in the game where the face of the bat is facing fine leg.

Not sure if it happens with the quick bowlers, but when I take a wicket (bowl the batsmen out) with a slow bowler and you get the instant replay from directly behind the bowler, you can't actually see the ball hitting the stumps, as the bowler's follow through obscures this. This is with a right arm wrist spinner, by the way - haven't tried any others...

Looking at your post history, it' clear that you're here for nothing but making attention grabbing statements. You want your 15 minutes of fame and do not have your best interests in the well being of the game.

15 minutes of fame? On an internet forum about a cricket game... that's perhaps a bit much don't you think??

Also, the game is not a small child/mystical creature/whatever... it is not a requirement for us to "have our best interests in the well being of the game"...

Thanks to BigAntStudiosteam for such a wonderful game.
Regarding feilding.
Hotkey\shortcut for field editor, ai feilders dropping easy catches, feilders should run faster while chasing the ball, feild rader as a option is a must for quicker gameplay. Regarding batting
360 degree angle not properly done as for example in broadcast view batting in backfoot when u want to play towards thirdman the batsman plays a pull shot.
Camera
Broadcast camera missing while batting training. Regarding graphics. Broadcast gameplay while bowling the the bowlers back head the hair goes missing.

this is because the cameras (all of them) are tied to the balls movement. even broadcast shows a dip when the ball pitches on the wicket. this renders broadcast unusable IMO. there is no bowler in the nets - its a machine - hence the camera not moving

The camera moves when you train at a ground though, in the nets the camera doesn't move at all, even after the ball is out of the machine. The game looks so much smoother in the nets because of the static camera.

I was just made captain of my club side so a couple of things I noticed after that:

• Ability to save default line ups. Two games in and I was annoyed about choosing my team. Never mind not really knowing the players.
  • I will have to check again but L2 wasn't working for me on that page (worked when batting a few mins later)
  • I may have missed it but maybe a forecast/conditions when picking the team? I might sacrifice a bit of ability for a bowler type should condition permit.
  • Ability to simulate time periods (I swear I could do it in 14 so I may have just missed it)
  • When simming I set myself as next bowler and the game ignores it. Would rather it not do that :spy
  • Ability to change my bat in my career would be magic!
I haven't seen too many crashes so am really enjoying the experience so far.

On behalf of people
Well I must say that I am very impressed with the revolution you guys have brought in the world of cricket game. I must say that I was very excited for the launch of the new game "don bradman cricket 17". I ordered a physical copy online and I also bought a digital copy from psn USA and I own in and I have played it myself, I repeat that I have purchased and played it myself.

I have a few questions for you. Again, I am not targeting anyone of you as I have full faith in your abilities and I strong believe that you guys have done an amazing job so far and you will continue to do so in future

1. The very first thing I did (or anyone would do) when they get the game is to "replace for the best team" and that was an error to begin with. Imagine someone paying good money for a game and first thing they deal with is a bug itself? How and what would you feel? How can you guys be so careless or ignorant? Explain

2. The commentary in this game is the worst you'll see in any sports game. How did you guys even come up with the idea of adding this sort of commentary in the game? Don't tell me that you guys didn't notice that the commentary in this game actually made it look even worse. If you didn't then I'm sorry to say but you need to hire a new team. Majority didn't like your commentary and I mean it. The timing of commentary is very bad. They say different things at different times. I mean it's a a big chaos and it's very very annoying and depressing to see that you and your team even allowed this to be a part of such an amazing game or atleast an amazing effort. People are replacing the commentary with crowd sounds and all, please work on it and release a new commentary patch in future. You have to!!

3. Major bugs in the game.
A) Batsmen taking a stance all the way at popping crease of the bowler
B) Umpire giving the batsmen out even when he's been caught by a fielder who's way inside the boundary line
C) Game crashing most of the time while playing custom tournaments
D) Random game crashes out of nowhere. I mean in my first hour of gameplay, my game crashed for about 2-3 times and this is totally unacceptable for any game

All this didn't happen once but a lot of times. I understand there is a patch fix coming for that but most of this shouldn't be happening on the first place. Regardless of the fact that your game was released a week before the actual date, this can't be happening. Please elaborate why?

Forget about all the small bugs. You guys deserve the benefit of doubt as there is no such thing as a perfect game.

I would also like to make a suggestion if that helps. This game could easily become one of the best cricket games if you guys put some more time on it and work on more patches in future before even thinking about a third edition of "DBC". So you guys need to release few patches before we all move on and you have to makeup for the terrible experience everyone is going through. Just like you guys, we all have invested our time and effort in this game as well.

Again I am not trying to bring anyone down. Me and a lot others do have a lot of expectations from you and your team. It's not a personal attack on anyone but I am just trying to be more logical as to why these things shouldn't happen. Again, my apologies of anyone's sentiments got hurt as I might sound frustrating (the game made me so)

On behalf of people
Well I must say that I am very impressed with the revolution you guys have brought in the world of cricket game. I must say that I was very excited for the launch of the new game "don bradman cricket 17". I ordered a physical copy online and I also bought a digital copy from psn USA and I own in and I have played it myself, I repeat that I have purchased and played it myself.

I have a few questions for you. Again, I am not targeting anyone of you as I have full faith in your abilities and I strong believe that you guys have done an amazing job so far and you will continue to do so in future

1. The very first thing I did (or anyone would do) when they get the game is to "replace for the best team" and that was an error to begin with. Imagine someone paying good money for a game and first thing they deal with is a bug itself? How and what would you feel? How can you guys be so careless or ignorant? Explain

2. The commentary in this game is the worst you'll see in any sports game. How did you guys even come up with the idea of adding this sort of commentary in the game? Don't tell me that you guys didn't notice that the commentary in this game actually made it look even worse. If you didn't then I'm sorry to say but you need to hire a new team. Majority didn't like your commentary and I mean it. The timing of commentary is very bad. They say different things at different times. I mean it's a a big chaos and it's very very annoying and depressing to see that you and your team even allowed this to be a part of such an amazing game or atleast an amazing effort. People are replacing the commentary with crowd sounds and all, please work on it and release a new commentary patch in future. You have to!!

3. Major bugs in the game.
A) Batsmen taking a stance all the way at popping crease of the bowler
B) Umpire giving the batsmen out even when he's been caught by a fielder who's way inside the boundary line
C) Game crashing most of the time while playing custom tournaments
D) Random game crashes out of nowhere. I mean in my first hour of gameplay, my game crashed for about 2-3 times and this is totally unacceptable for any game

All this didn't happen once but a lot of times. I understand there is a patch fix coming for that but most of this shouldn't be happening on the first place. Regardless of the fact that your game was released a week before the actual date, this can't be happening. Please elaborate why?

Forget about all the small bugs. You guys deserve the benefit of doubt as there is no such thing as a perfect game.

I would also like to make a suggestion if that helps. This game could easily become one of the best cricket games if you guys put some more time on it and work on more patches in future before even thinking about a third edition of "DBC". So you guys need to release few patches before we all move on and you have to makeup for the terrible experience everyone is going through. Just like you guys, we all have invested our time and effort in this game as well.

Again I am not trying to bring anyone down. Me and a lot others do have a lot of expectations from you and your team. It's not a personal attack on anyone but I am just trying to be more logical as to why these things shouldn't happen. Again, my apologies of anyone's sentiments got hurt as I might sound frustrating (the game made me so)

You are a disgusting human being. How could you be so careless or ignorant?

Apologies of your sentiments got hurt by my frustrating, your shit post made me so.

In test match, ball color is pink intead of red. Looks weird...so changing the ball color is also required.

Users who are viewing this thread