Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
Baffled why anyone would get the Xbox One though - just look at how hard it is for anyone to get an online game on 360, can't see that being any different for the new consoles. I've added a poll to the thread, just to confirm my biases.

Agreed. PS4 outsold XbOne by a long margin so things would be even worse on XbOne compared to X360. Given PS4 has better hardware, it would be more popular with PS4 so that's the console I would personally go with when I upgrade.

Agreed. PS4 outsold XbOne by a long margin so things would be even worse on XbOne compared to X360. Given PS4 has better hardware, it would be more popular with PS4 so that's the console I would personally go with when I upgrade.
But XB1 came back in the competition be reducing the price and they were almost at par with PS4[selling at full price]...Now as the sales were good enough they have increased back to 400$..:lol

Had to sell my original copy of DBC in October when my 360 died but I'll be getting it day 1 for PS4.

I for one am especially looking forward to remote play with my new Vita so I'll never have to stop playing DBC even when my wife wants to use the TV :)

Nice to see the response for the remote play...:D

It performs very well, there was the announcement of PlayStation Now as well today, I think people will get onto the remote / cloud based gaming in big numbers once they see it in action.

Aye - Waiting for UK pricing, but the US pricing seems fairly reasonable (about $15 per month) but, as always, it largely depends which games are in the catalog... I also wonder if, like Netflix etc, there will be region locking/different catalogues depending which country you're in.

@MattW has played remotely with the Vita / PS4 he can give a non-biased first hand account.

Good review Matt. Sounds like theres some good improvements from ps3. Roll on Feb

Hey Ross,

Any indication on an actual release date rather than just Feb yet?

Just want to get playing this awesome game again

I know it's in manufacture but I'm loathe to give a specific date.

In that case it could be any day in February. 3 to 4 weeks typically to get it manufactured and delivered: If in manufacture it will be ready to go for the best possible February date...

I'm guessing that means it will be the best optimal date... So I'm betting it will be the start of the World Cup.

Cards down. :)

Users who are viewing this thread