Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
Take it as the same week the World Cup kicks off. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that Big Ant would be timing the release with the biggest global cricketing showpiece round the corner.

There's a couple of UK retailers currently showing it as release on the 20th, but probably all guesswork.

Which ones as i spoke to the UK distributor over xmas and they said it was definatetly ASDA & Amazon & probably Game

There's a couple of UK retailers currently showing it as release on the 20th, but probably all guesswork.
Are they quoting a price? I'd be interested to know how much I'll have to budget for it next month.

£40.99. But again, probably guesswork playing safe (if it goes lower they give you the lower price).

13th would be good for UK - no major releases that day as the big one comes out on the Tuesday. Should have a good chance at press coverage that being the case.
Its either 13th or end of the month as "The Order" is coming on 20th Feb. Every tom dick and harry with a PS4 would be excited for that.

Now they've came out and posted it on their facebook page people will now stop asking.... 12th feb for AUS/NZ 13th Rest of World! Peace at last...

Whats the pros & cons for Dig download vs a shop bought version???

Generally I have found that the digital versions of games (on PSN) are usually more expensive than the boxed retail version.

Users who are viewing this thread