Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
I honestly can't for the life of me understand digital pricing for games on consoles... often £10-£15 more expensive than boxed versions... It can't cost more to put it online instead of making the disks & boxes and sending them to shops surely ?

We've lamented this before - if you don't want to have to trek down to the shops then you pay a premium. Soon, when those shops are no longer there because we do all our shopping online and someone brings it to our door... THEN they will start to get competitive with pricing. :)

Haven't played DBC for a little while but it is on PS3 which I don't use anymore. Looking forward to the PS4 version.

I haven't played DBC as I sold my PS3 before this game released. Really looking forward to playing this game for the first time on PS4

I haven't played DBC as I sold my PS3 before this game released. Really looking forward to playing this game for the first time on PS4

If you're a cricket fan and especially a cricket gaming fan, you must get it as soon as the game releases. Sure there are a few things to iron out but this game is the best representation of cricket in a video game till date. Simply head and shoulders any cricket game along with BLIC 99.

If you're a cricket fan and especially a cricket gaming fan, you must get it as soon as the game releases. Sure there are a few things to iron out but this game is the best representation of cricket in a video game till date. Simply head and shoulders any cricket game along with BLIC 99.

I pre ordered DBC a couple of weeks ago and will be picking it up on release. My PS4 will be on almost constantly

I honestly can't for the life of me understand digital pricing for games on consoles... often £10-£15 more expensive than boxed versions... It can't cost more to put it online instead of making the disks & boxes and sending them to shops surely ?
There was a story not long ago about gamestop in the US boycotting a game that was going to have a lower digital price. Stores have some pull in demanding prices are more than they can sell it for to keep them in business, devs still want the in store sales and promotion. It's annoying, annoys me more in the comics industry which is the same story but there you get a physical piece of art you can keep and look at forever compared to just a digital book you own the rights to so long as the app you bought it through doesn't go under but the price is the same.

fifty six pounds I can accept BUT fifty six pounds and six pence!?!?! I feel robbed! sarcasm

Seriously though, I can completely understand why some people (not me personally) may be put off by this price. I paid £9 less for GTA V on release.

This might be an authorised distributor? If so I figure they're guessing the price.

fifty six pounds I can accept BUT fifty six pounds and six pence!?!?! I feel robbed! sarcasm

Seriously though, I can completely understand why some people (not me personally) may be put off by this price. I paid £9 less for GTA V on release.

EB games in AUS have DBC for $99. I would happily pay this as that is what I pay for every other game I buy from there

This might be an authorised distributor? If so I figure they're guessing the price.

"and 6p" is incredibly unusual: suspect they are converting this from another currency maybe? It's also missing artwork: maybe both of these things indicating that, with only three weeks till launch, they just thought it was better to have something up there rather than nothing: it will probably change.

Users who are viewing this thread