Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
I doubt it but you never know :)

When do u think we'll see any other retailers will show game available apart from Amazon?

When do u think we'll see any other retailers will show game available apart from Amazon?

Could be any time in the next few weeks, but I wouldn't be surprised if everything was focused on release date and trying to make a big splash with everything happening at once. Otherwise awareness is quite hard to generate.

EDIT: Also looks like Table Top Cricket will be coming at the same sort of time, so another opportunity to cross promote using that momentum.

Last edited:
HB Studios released a great looking Golf Game for PS4 and Xbone for 30 Pounds, and it is the only Golf Game on next gen market atm. If this game is 55 Pounds at launch it will be a disaster. It is basically a port of a game with not alot of difference. Will be annoyed and will not purchase if it costs the same as a fully priced current gen no ported game.

The only game that could get away with fully charging for a last gen port was RockStar with GTA V. Even The Last Of Us was around 30 quid on Next Gen.

HB Studios released a great looking Golf Game for PS4 and Xbone for 30 Pounds, and it is the only Golf Game on next gen market atm. If this game is 55 Pounds at launch it will be a disaster. It is basically a port of a game with not alot of difference. Will be annoyed and will not purchase if it costs the same as a fully priced current gen no ported game.

The only game that could get away with fully charging for a last gen port was RockStar with GTA V. Even The Last Of Us was around 30 quid on Next Gen.

"The Golf Club" was great looking, perhaps, but reviewed incredibly averagely. Interestingly their website claims the average review score is 75%, but on Metacritic it's actually about 67% (obviously there's quite a difference when you pick and choose which reviews count towards the "average").

I think it was digital only wasn't it? I can't find a physical copy anywhere? That might go some way to explaining why it can be so much cheaper.

"The Golf Club" was great looking, perhaps, but reviewed incredibly averagely. Interestingly their website claims the average review score is 75%, but on Metacritic it's actually about 67% (obviously there's quite a difference when you pick and choose which reviews count towards the "average").

I think it was digital only wasn't it? I can't find a physical copy anywhere? That might go some way to explaining why it can be so much cheaper.

It has been reviewed quite averagely. But I dont think the game is understood yet. It really is the best golf game I have ever played. Has an awesome community and a development team that listens to the community and are very approachable. Which I think this game has as well.

TGC is digital only. Would definitely bring the price down abit. But if the 60 pound price is true...that is a game killer.

It has been reviewed quite averagely. But I dont think the game is understood yet. It really is the best golf game I have ever played. Has an awesome community and a development team that listens to the community and are very approachable. Which I think this game has as well.

TGC is digital only. Would definitely bring the price down abit. But if the 60 pound price is true...that is a game killer.

Sorry but I'm going to have to disagree with "listen to the community and very approachable".
Have you played Rugby15? It's just behind Ashes 13 as the worst game ever. They released that garbage and have been silent ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread