Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
In that case it could be any day in February. 3 to 4 weeks typically to get it manufactured and delivered: If in manufacture it will be ready to go for the best possible February date...

I'm guessing that means it will be the best optimal date... So I'm betting it will be the start of the World Cup.

Cards down. :)
Oooh good thought. Would be great timing. COME ON ENGLAND!

The world cup kicks off mid february and it wouldn't surprise me if the game is launched around the same time on next gen consoles.

Here we go again...

Well I guess it was only a matter of time before people started to gaze into their crystal ball and start predicting potential release dates :p

Here we go again...

Well I guess it was only a matter of time before people started to gaze into their crystal ball and start predicting potential release dates :p
My prediction "EARLY FEBRUARY"..;)

@BigAntStudios :Games the shop is specifying the release date as 13th feb 2015

Link: Games The Shop - Photos du journal | Facebook
As we know from the first release of the game, shops put a placeholder date on it just to satisfy their systems. There's nothing certain about the release date.

However, if I was Big Ant I'd be keen to launch on 13th February as it's the day the World Cup starts, cricket fever will abound.

13th February is pretty close to the wc. Seems like a good date. Hoping for patch 3 around the same time for the world cup also.

13th February is pretty close to the wc. Seems like a good date. Hoping for patch 3 around the same time for the world cup also.

13th would be good for UK - no major releases that day as the big one comes out on the Tuesday. Should have a good chance at press coverage that being the case.

13th would be good for UK - no major releases that day as the big one comes out on the Tuesday. Should have a good chance at press coverage that being the case.
Would be nice to be released here same time as Aus etc... Please Ross

Can someone from BA confirm the release date please

Take it as the same week the World Cup kicks off. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that Big Ant would be timing the release with the biggest global cricketing showpiece round the corner.

Take it as the same week the World Cup kicks off. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that Big Ant would be timing the release with the biggest global cricketing showpiece round the corner.
You'd think so but the original version was released at a bizarre time so you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread