Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
I've seen this twice now: Since when did the size of the install start having a bearing on price in people's minds? By that logic an inefficiently optimized game would be better value...

Always reminds me of walking around looking at HiFi systems with my dad when I was a kid, he'd pick up a speaker, weighing it in his hands and exclaim how good or bad it was based on it's weight... and then say something like "mmmm heavy, good magnets that one..." :)

Is Cricket that niche? American-Football isn't as global as cricket I would presume but there games are priced the same. The problem might be due to a small developer but then Pcars is made by a tiny developer and I think the cost will be the same as other games.

Madden costs 10 x Bradman in terms of dev budget and probably sells 50+ x Bradman at retail.

Cricket gaming is very Niche, I wish it wasn't.

Always reminds me of walking around looking at HiFi systems with my dad when I was a kid, he'd pick up a speaker, weighing it in his hands and exclaim how good or bad it was based on it's weight... and then say something like "mmmm heavy, good magnets that one..." :)

Madden costs 10 x Bradman in terms of dev budget and probably sells 50+ x Bradman at retail.

Cricket gaming is very Niche, I wish it wasn't.
Any chance of you addressing the UK digital price tag? Why is it that much?

Ross im still waiting for a reply from QA About my problem I am having Can you check your PM please.

They did over a million in their first week. Are you saying that DBC did less? :)

In terms of the budget, I suspect that with Marketing/Licensing thrown in the Madden budget must tip $200m. Goodness only knows what they pay for that exclusive NFL license.

Just got my copy on ps4. It is definitely a step up in the visual department compared to what I remember when I had it on the 360 feels very fresh.

Also could someone be kind enough to tell me if the ps4 is supposed to come with an instruction book like the Las gen as my box was empty.

I don't have a problem with pricing. Truth is even if game was for $100 (USD) I would buy it. Only problem for me is game not available from U.S. Devs are working to fix that.

I am not sure about what promotional activities are done by the distributor of Don Bradman Cricket (for PS4 & Xbox One) for other places, but I was pleasantly surprised when I got the delivery of "Last of Us (PS3)" by Flipkart this morning, and along with the game I got this...:clap:clap

rKkX5CD.jpg

mkKSenG.jpg

Sundar Electronics (The vendor who supplied the Last of Us game) send the above card..It might not have meant anything to someone else may be, but for me (A die hard DBC fan) it was a special feeling to see the promotion of DBC with a different game.

Last edited:
Don Bradman Cricket for PS4 will be released digitally in india?

If it is then what may be the release info....sorry if this has been answered....I got my ps4,want to download digitally

Please help me on this.

Don Bradman Cricket for PS4 will be released digitally in india?

If it is then what may be the release info....sorry if this has been answered....I got my ps4,want to download digitally

Please help me on this.
I believe it is already RELEASED... @chaman82 already playing it on PS4

Users who are viewing this thread