Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
Is there an offline co-op mode in the newly released PS4 and XBOX one versions?
No. It is in theory coming in the future, but at present it is not in the game.

I didn't pay a lot of attention to Don Bradman Cricket on next gen, which I should have as an owner of the PS3 version of the game. I had stopped playing Don Bradman Cricket on PS3 because I was always on my PS4. I am now setting up my PS3 ready to play Don Bradman Cricket again with a renewed passion. The PS4 version of the game is on my 'next to buy list' after watching some gameplay by BLG Media on Twitch. The graphics really do look excellent from what I have seen and the transitioning from day and night looks superb. It is good to read those of you who have purchased the game again on the next generation consoles are enjoying it.

I watched few PS4 Gameplays and its nothing much a difference from PS3 actually. Same commentators, just the loading time is quick nothing much special in it. According to me the graphics still looks the same. Maybe am wrong as gameplays wouldn't get a better view. But still I won't buy a PS4 version atleast for the current cost.

I watched few PS4 Gameplays and its nothing much a difference from PS3 actually. Same commentators, just the loading time is quick nothing much special in it. According to me the graphics still looks the same. Maybe am wrong as gameplays wouldn't get a better view. But still I won't buy a PS4 version atleast for the current cost.
Watch this video: Twitch

If you still don't think the graphics look any different from the PS3 version I will be surpirsed.

Some thing lacking in PS4 game play compared to PC....In PC i am able to bowl swing deliveries which make more real kind of edges and hit and miss type things....I am some much interested to bowl for long hours in PC...But in PS4 something is missing....

Any one see that difference or am i only one experiencing this ?? :(:noway

Yes. Noticeably different from PC at times.

My understanding is that a future patch will add the changes to PC, but as of now, they're exclusive to this release.
Are the pitch wearing things purely cosmetic or is there any play impact at last?

love this game , need patch 3 soon to start a career mode on ps4 please
Just got a mate to invest in buying a don bradman ps4 which he got at ASDA, Which shows the ps4 is out there better then the ps3 release.
He played for 4 hrs last night all he said was i keep getting bowled ha ha .
told him a month of practicing will help lol

love this game , need patch 3 soon to start a career mode on ps4 please
Just got a mate to invest in buying a don bradman ps4 which he got at ASDA, Which shows the ps4 is out there better then the ps3 release.
He played for 4 hrs last night all he said was i keep getting bowled ha ha .
told him a month of practicing will help lol
Yeah happens to all those who play it for the first time without knowing the game mechanism....Great to see so many investing in the current gen...Its been a great response I think...

Still waiting on DBC to be added on the US PSN store which is very disappointing to say the least and with no time frame in sight. Tmr Sony updates the store fingers crossed. If its not added well I think iam going to stick to my steam copy. World cup would be almost coming to an end

Anyone in the UK managed to get it for £37 or less?

Only one I can find is £47 on Amazon.

Just picked this up on PS4 after having it on Xbox 360 and got to say although not many apparent differences apart from better textures and lighting which is stunning overall I'm happy yes its cost me £50 for a game I already own on another system its worth it in my opinion . And I for one appreciate Big Ant for making the current gen versions keep up the good work guys

I've been struggling with the bat lately on pro so I thought I would try out amateur. That's too easy. Why is there such a big difference in difficulty levels

Last edited:
I've been struggling with the bat lately on pro so I thought I would try out amateur. That's too easy. Why is there such a big difference in difficulty levels

I think the main thing is footwork. As with amateur, you don't pick the footwork (if I remember correctly). That's starts becoming a big part of the batting from pro level and up.

Users who are viewing this thread