Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
I wasn't being sarcastic.

Wouldn't you rather them invest time into fixing what you believe is an unplayable game than answer your asinine questions about grass textures?

But then again, I'm just a kid. What do I know?

I wasn't being sarcastic.

Wouldn't you rather them invest time into fixing what you believe is an unplayable game than answer your asinine questions about grass textures?

But then again, I'm just a kid. What do I know?

Again whats this fixation with the game and if somebody criticizes it ,Why are u getting worked up .Just asking Developers a question its not related to you and u bump in obviosuly my comments yesterday did not go along well.This is a just a game you guys are so serious its astonishing. I would like a beautiful game which is playable allround there is nothing wrong in it ,do not want a driveclub.

no

e: to clarify, a thread like this is probably a good idea (although it might fit in the other thread) but i really don't like threads starting with a page long slap fight

e2: wait something merged the threads anyway

Last edited:
@SnowyCasanova I think what @Cricket_god is saying, unplayable game means he can not play it properly or His friend's PS4 or disc is faulty. Because nobody else is complaining about the playability of the game, so we should give him benefit of the doubt (batsman always gets it :))

So should I just give up on this coming to the American PS store? Why isit that it is always one thing or another when it comes to this game.

What is it with people thinking that we're the only ones with issues?

Rugby15 for example is months apart between continents....

@SnowyCasanova I think what @Cricket_god is saying, unplayable game means he can not play it properly or His friend's PS4 or disc is faulty. Because nobody else is complaining about the playability of the game, so we should give him benefit of the doubt (batsman always gets it :))

Nice try .For Cricket fans like me expecting a simulation experience the bugs and issues make tests unplayable at higher difficulty and unrealistic.I mean we get so many play and misses and weird field setting along with Ai batsman issue .These are basic gameplay issues .

Nice try .For Cricket fans like me expecting a simulation experience the bugs and issues make tests unplayable at higher difficulty and unrealistic.I mean we get so many play and misses and weird field setting along with Ai batsman issue .These are basic gameplay issues .

If you are saying this game is unrealistic, then compared to which cricket game ? (Plz do not tell me actual Cricket)

Play and misses ?? Weird field settings ?? ... i think you are finding it difficult to play at higher difficulties, that does not mean game is bad, it means you are bad at playing this game, isn't it ?
There are bugs related to wide balls, running etc, but they occur very rarely, not every-time. And these bugs never hamper your actual shot making. Most of the bugs are after shot is played. It is the same PS3/ PC game but with enhanced graphics. Nobody complained it as unplayable then and even now. There might be a debate about graphics enhancement, but that is each individuals opinion. But if you are saying the game is unplayable, then it's more likely your problem (May be your inexperience).
The reason why i am saying this because, everybody is praising for its playability only, not the graphics. And you are the only person saying other way round.

to be fair, the problem with edges has been an issue since release. think i can remember one edge that I've got while playing as my career left arm unorthodox bowler; while you'd expect a few more to balls spinning away from left handers. Although short leg not catching anything is also a problem in that case

also there are lots of people complimenting the next gen graphics - perhaps you should read the forum before you post anything!

If you are saying this game is unrealistic, then compared to which cricket game ? (Plz do not tell me actual Cricket)

Play and misses ?? Weird field settings ?? ... i think you are finding it difficult to play at higher difficulties, that does not mean game is bad, it means you are bad at playing this game, isn't it ?
There are bugs related to wide balls, running etc, but they occur very rarely, not every-time. And these bugs never hamper your actual shot making. Most of the bugs are after shot is played. It is the same PS3/ PC game but with enhanced graphics. Nobody complained it as unplayable then and even now. There might be a debate about graphics enhancement, but that is each individuals opinion. But if you are saying the game is unplayable, then it's more likely your problem (May be your inexperience).
The reason why i am saying this because, everybody is praising for its playability only, not the graphics. And you are the only person saying other way round.

Seriously if you have not played the game before posting rubbish read the bugs and wishlist thread.We expect high standards from bigant and dbc ,The bowling and batting mechanics are wonderful but these issues really corrupt the palying experience .I play on legend btw.The series has great potential going forward with the gameplay mechanics but these bugs have to be sorted asap.

@Ross still no word as to why Germany still does not have access to this game, PSN store not on there, amazon germany only has the PS3 version.

You told me a week ago you were not ignoring me, yet still no word.

Seriously if you have not played the game before posting rubbish read the bugs and wishlist thread.We expect high standards from bigant and dbc ,The bowling and batting mechanics are wonderful but these issues really corrupt the palying experience .I play on legend btw.The series has great potential going forward with the gameplay mechanics but these bugs have to be sorted asap.

Try not to get in an argument with everyone mate. The issues you note have been noted many many times: they know, we know and we know they know!

What is it with people thinking that we're the only ones with issues?

Rugby15 for example is months apart between continents....

Well that's great for Rugby15 but my frustration lies in the fact that the launch of this game has bee seemingly sabotaged on every platform it has come to. I already own the game on ps3 and pc each of which experienced problems (PC not as much as it was on steam). So im stuck here waiting a 3rd time for the game which was meant to be available last week with no news on when it will be on the store.

Users who are viewing this thread