Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
Where is the USA PS Store version?

i know on xbox one the first night or two you had to search for it by name. Then they added it to store highlights and it now shows up front and center in the xbox market.

I've got to say the new lighting on the xbox one version is very nice :) Also the new pitch details like the cracks look phenomenal. Will they be added to pc eventually? Bit jittery here or there but very good :) Also like the slower simulate to career player speed. I don't know if you've done something to AI batting but im using exactly the same squads/players from pc version and they seem to respect the good ball much more now. When im batting in career i've seen more defencive shots already than on the pc. which is good to see in a four day game. And my favorite thing... The pitch wears during career games even during simulate to player :) Well done everyone at BA :thumbs

It was so nice to see footmarks appear as I bowled, they could be improved as they just seem to appear out of nowhere and look huuuuge! The ball wear now looks fantastic though!

It was so nice to see footmarks appear as I bowled, they could be improved as they just seem to appear out of nowhere and look huuuuge! The ball wear now looks fantastic though!

Have you noticed more spin in the latter days of 4 day/test? or is it purely cosmetic? I don't make it long enough to see the spinners as an opener :)

I don't know if you've done something to AI batting but im using exactly the same squads/players from pc version and they seem to respect the good ball much more now.

This sounds promising. Is the AI batting better in regular (non-career) matches, especially in the shorter formats?

This sounds promising. Is the AI batting better in regular (non-career) matches, especially in the shorter formats?

Not tried it but may not have changed at all, sometimes they still go quick in 1st 10 on a 4 day game roughly 70-80 after 1st 10 with me on about 10 :) But AI defended more but maybe because im looking for differences i think they are batting abit better. Only played a few but ball seems go go off AI bat quicker in the air where on pc sometimes it feels very floaty. :P

Afterall i've only played a few career games too early to say really.

Not tried it but may not have changed at all, sometimes they still go quick in 1st 10 on a 4 day game roughly 70-80 after 1st 10 with me on about 10 :) But AI defended more but maybe because im looking for differences i think they are batting abit better. Only played a few but ball seems go go off AI bat quicker in the air where on pc sometimes it feels very floaty. :P

Afterall i've only played a few career games too early to say really.

Thanks. Would be nice to get a longer update on the AI after you've played a few ODIs or T20s. They usually start off well and then just crumble miserably in the middle and especially at the end.

Wahoo i tried for ages on old PS3 version but could not get a 50 in career mode!! Now on PS4 i have 3 in 3 innings. I knew that net practice against spin would work out fine!!

Great job BA DBC got even bettet on next gen GO PS4:yes:cheers:clap

I got 5 6's in a row against tredwell missed the 6th ball though

Everything is better on PS4 than PS3. Graphics, gameplay etc..:clap:yes:cheers

Just one question. How do i capture screen shots easily? Shall i use my phone or can i do it from the PS4?

Got my PS4 Copy today......TEXT in Hindi...love it

IMG_1916.jpg
IMG_1917.jpg
IMG_1918.jpg

I played on my friends Ps4 and what struck me was the lighting and textures ,the games looks so beautiful.I found the earlier lighting to be too harsh this is subtle, bloom seems to have been improved.Grass textures seem better not flat.I do nto know if it placebo or real could the developers confirm.

Last edited:
1. Says game is unplayable
2. Praises grass textures in a brand new thread

Might want to figure out your priorities

Lol Did you get hurt.Does The diff between gameplay and graphics go over your head.Keep your sarcasm to yourself.If you have nothing to contribute.So emotional these kids .

Users who are viewing this thread