Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
@BigAntStudios Can anybody suggest correct gamma settings from main option ?? There is one image shown with White and black bars , each containing series of balls. If i keep the gamma lowest i can see all. If in middle, only balls in white bar are seen. What exactly i am setting the image for. Visibility of all the balls or what exactly ??
Unless you've got very different brightness settings on your monitor/TV you basically want to leave it in the middle.

Might sound a stupid question, but in Match Designer, what does "Keep BARS on umpires call" mean? If ticked, does that mean that BARS showing an "Umpires Call" sort of contact with the stumps that instead of the umpire wiping out the challenge, they'll give it out?
It means that if a decision is challenged and comes out as an umpires call you don't lose the challenge for it. As in you'll still have the same amount of challenges left.

Everyone here saying Tuesday... BigAnt haven't given any official ETA... I'm also waiting till it get on US PSN Store... This should never have happened, as 13th February was ROW release date at-least by that date game should have been available in US PSN Store... I hope developers give an explanation as to why this happened to the US PSN Store users and North American PSN Store users.

Sony Europe is a separate entity (SCEE) to US (SCEA) there are separate stores, separate submissions and separate issues. There is a complication as the SCEA territory is digital only, no discs. We are trying to get it up on the store asap, no one wants it on the store any more than we do.

Unlike the PS3 version we are not the digital publisher at all anywhere - this also means we are one step removed from the process.

My guess is it will not be Tuesday, I can't see the necessary store updates being done in time.

@Ross can i just say that u guys have done a great job moving from PS3 to PS4.

The croud noise is much better, the graphics are miles better etc...

But one issue.... I still suck at batting :lol:lol:facepalm but im starting to get better now consist getting 30's rather than 10's

:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Keep up the good work:D:yes

Can someone help me please..

So I bought DB14 the other day for the xbox one.
First impressions .. Wow ! This game is the by far the best ever cricket game I've played. Very impressed.
One issue though, I haven't yet played the game for more than 10 minutes consecutively. The game freezes every single time around 5-7 minutes in and is very very annoying. I have returned the disc to EB games and exchanged the game 3 times just hoping it'll work without freezing but unfortunately to no avail :(
I've also uninstalled and deleted the game and game data several times and re-installed and still does not work.
I suspect (and hope) there is patch coming soon to fix this issue cos I'm dying to play this game especially while the World Cup is on.
If anyone has any idea or suggestions please help me out.
Thanks

Can someone help me please..

So I bought DB14 the other day for the xbox one.
First impressions .. Wow ! This game is the by far the best ever cricket game I've played. Very impressed.
One issue though, I haven't yet played the game for more than 10 minutes consecutively. The game freezes every single time around 5-7 minutes in and is very very annoying. I have returned the disc to EB games and exchanged the game 3 times just hoping it'll work without freezing but unfortunately to no avail :(
I've also uninstalled and deleted the game and game data several times and re-installed and still does not work.
I suspect (and hope) there is patch coming soon to fix this issue cos I'm dying to play this game especially while the World Cup is on.
If anyone has any idea or suggestions please help me out.
Thanks

@fiction or @HBK619 will follow up with you tomorrow.

im not able to replace with Best players when playing with 2nd Player on X1. it gives an error saying you have no rights for sharable

Is there an increase in no. of edges for AI batsmen or also for user/human as well? Trying to find out as users/humans edge enough already and any increase would reduce the fun factor while batting.

I have only been playing career mode....but havent witnessed too many edges for the AI.

Sony Europe is a separate entity (SCEE) to US (SCEA) there are separate stores, separate submissions and separate issues. There is a complication as the SCEA territory is digital only, no discs. We are trying to get it up on the store asap, no one wants it on the store any more than we do.

Unlike the PS3 version we are not the digital publisher at all anywhere - this also means we are one step removed from the process.

My guess is it will not be Tuesday, I can't see the necessary store updates being done in time.
Thank You for the explanation. I really like this game and played it on PC before moving to PS4. I wanna support you guys and buy this game but sadly I haven't found a reasonable way to buy this game and with no ETA on USA Store (I know you guys are trying) it is really frustrating. I wouldn't mind if you guys could provide a decent way to buy the physical copy of the game. But there is no way for me to do it, so I depend entirely on US Store availability. I can order other PS4 games on e-Bay and get it within a week, but for this game there is not a single seller who could do this. I even contacted Play-Asia.com (Where I purchase some PS4 games) they said they have no idea when they will get stock of DBC 14. Publishers of this game have made blunder making it a "Rare Product" which is hard to get legally.

I hope when you guys publish DBC 15 or next game, these issues will be addressed. Thank You once again for all the effort and explanation. Really appreciate it.

Got the game but suck at it. I am on amateur level still and can bowl and bat after a fashion. I was playing as Middlesex in one game as an off spinner I kept bowling wides, 4 on the trot on the ps4, my controller nearly got a face lift. I choose length (full), delivery (straight) do the spin (green) and then green again and the ball goes far left outside the crease, I had 4 of these on the trot. Need some tips I suppose.
What can and can't you download on the ps4? I think I should of got the PC version especially how patch 3 is supposed to bring the PC version up to the ps4 version still nm.
I don't know if I have missed it but it would be handy if the tutorial took you through the range of shots for batting or a selection. How the hell do you hit a six? lol.
Is there anywhere I can print off the manual?
Oh lastly in the control options it says right stick for catches but it doesn't say what you do with it.

The manual I have found by googling don bradman cricket manual.

It takes you to a pdf of the manual which has quite a bit of info.

For example I didnt know until reading it that you could pick how close you want to bowl to the wicket while choosing length, not only that as you are running up you can choose a new length before delivery.

Thanks dbc manual!

I have found a way to order this game from Australia and Post it via DHL. Will have the game in few day hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread