Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
Is it only the ps4 version? I've put over 100hours on xbox 360 and xbox one combined and have NEVER had a phantom leave. In fact I've probably only left a ball 4 or 5 times in the whole game as I prefer to play from defence and block everything I'm not playing a shot at.

I've only seen it on the PS4 version and heard of it on that. Accidental leaves happen to everyone I know on both PS3 and PS4. This is because everyone has both a varying degree of urgent pressure on their control pads (which results in accidental click-ins of L3 or R3) and because some peoples controllers are older/more prone to it.

Can anyone please confirm if PS4 SharePlay works with Don Bradman Cricket? Thanks!

SharePlay works with Don Bradman Cricket on PS4.

Well, after seeing the words "sequel" and having members help in the planning, I want in as I guess we all do. Already hyped for what can come of this franchise

is this game ever coming out in north america

For all the talk of digital release by Big ant of the ps4 version of this game coming to the NA ps store its been like 6 weeks since they said it was coming, then they said delay and now no update guess im going have to order a copy

For all the talk of digital release by Big ant of the ps4 version of this game coming to the NA ps store its been like 6 weeks since they said it was coming, then they said delay and now no update guess im going have to order a copy

not for the first time the publisher Tru Blu proved themselves to be a waste of space

not for the first time the publisher Tru Blu proved themselves to be a waste of space

I thought it might be an age-rating issue (which can take time) but those look to be in place. I don't get it.

TableTop Cricket came out in NA as we are the publishers.

We are not the publishers of DBC :(

How those guys are in business amazes me. Maybe they are great at publishing in Aus but for a global release they are a train wreck waiting to happen.

TableTop Cricket came out in NA as we are the publishers.

We are not the publishers of DBC :(

Ross, at the end of the day it's Big Ant who gets the bad rep as most of the folks associate Big Ant with the game and not Tru Blu. Plus you are the one who miss out on the sales. During the world cup the no. of prospective consumers of DBC would definiely have been higher compared to now or near future. What makes it worse is that it's a digital release where things should be much easier to manage than the physical release of the game.

You *know* I have been trying as best I can to make this happen - it's embarrassing, every day more so.

Users who are viewing this thread