Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
Just wondering if anyone who had it on previous gen upgraded and whether it's worth it or not?

I would be one of those to agree with having the option to remove it or change it to a jam down on a Yorker. I did it twice again tonight, I know I fall into the casual gamer bracket and am slightly heavy handed, DB is the only game i play and that's only 4-5hrs a week tops ATM, but even so it does effect gameplay for me and I'd be happy with it being removed.

Just wondering if anyone who had it on previous gen upgraded and whether it's worth it or not?
It's exactly the same game just with better graphics. I've played PS3, PS4 and the PC version of the game.

I honestly feel the R3 leave needs to be treated as a bug. I never had this issue once in the other games and i literally just done it 4 times in a row and got out lbw even when i was making a concious effort not to. Im almost certain im not even clicking the button.

I honestly feel the R3 leave needs to be treated as a bug. I never had this issue once in the other games and i literally just done it 4 times in a row and got out lbw even when i was making a concious effort not to. Im almost certain im not even clicking the button.

I still think R1 with no other input should be the leave as my finger always hovers over it to play a defensive shot anyhow. It seems logical to me.

@Ross when will us PS4 players finally get to download teams. Its been 22 days since this game came out and can't play a career mode yet at least not seriously. Do you get any feedback feedback sony at all

I had to download an update yesterday on PS4, can any body tell me what this was for? I take it it wasn't the patch..?

If you're using the One, you could always buy the download version from the UK store, all One games are region free.

[email protected]> <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

We are working on making the game available in the US.

At this stage I don’t have a date.

Please keep an eye on the store for more updates.

Thanks
Daniel.

:(

Get the game from UK psn store. I'm on PS3 and recently purchased Table Top Cricket from the UK store without a hitch. I'm assuming psn stores work the same way on PS4 as they do for PS3 since I don't own PS4.

Users who are viewing this thread