Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
When I read up on it it was going on about changing the primary account which I am a little reluctant to do.

My post is in no way critical of @Ross and big ant, it's just a shame TruBlu haven't been able to get it over the line.

We have published prior games in the US with Sony however Tru Blu have not - had I understood the delays between Tru Blu and Sony then I would have solved it contractually and published it ourselves, however as I did not have that foresight I now just have to wait for them to get it done.

It's OK to be critical of me with this as I didn't even think that this delay could happen and still can't believe it's taking this long. I won't let it happen again.

Alas I ask every day for progress with no news forthcoming.

We have published prior games in the US with Sony however Tru Blu have not - had I understood the delays between Tru Blu and Sony then I would have solved it contractually and published it ourselves, however as I did not have that foresight I now just have to wait for them to get it done.

It's OK to be critical of me with this as I didn't even think that this delay could happen and still can't believe it's taking this long. I won't let it happen again.

Good to hear from you again Ross! Hope all is well despite stutterings and flutterings....

Good to hear from you again Ross! Hope all is well despite stutterings and flutterings....

Not posting anywhere near as much of course, busy with the business of getting games wrapped up, including the patch for all platforms of DBC, and also planning the next stages of Big Ant's growth. That said, I do still manage to check in every day a number of times.

At some stage we will invite people here to get involved with the planning of the sequel to DBC, I daresay it won't be as "interesting" a ride as last time, and most thankfully for all concerned I probably won't need to risk them seeing my bare backside in Bourke Street. I'm certainly looking forward to the next development journey.

Right now I'm leaving a lot of the heavy lifting here to @HBK619 and @fiction , whom anyone should tag in posts where they think it required, but I'm always about too :)

Not posting anywhere near as much of course, busy with the business of getting games wrapped up, including the patch for all platforms of DBC, and also planning the next stages of Big Ant's growth. That said, I do still manage to check in every day a number of times.

At some stage we will invite people here to get involved with the planning of the sequel to DBC, I daresay it won't be as "interesting" a ride as last time, and most thankfully for all concerned I probably won't need to risk them seeing my bare backside in Bourke Street. I'm certainly looking forward to the next development journey.

Right now I'm leaving a lot of the heavy lifting here to @HBK619 and @fiction , whom anyone should tag in posts where they think it required, but I'm always about too :)

"Sequel to DBC"......man such sweet words. I know we are probably a good way off that yet but still.....

Why can't US users just order from Amazon?

If they want it digitally then they have to open a foreign account or wait for it to go on US PSN.

There is no way you could have seen this coming, especially as you had left it to a separate publisher. Hindsight is always 20/20 in these situations.

The games ready and can go at any time so you boys did you're bit.[DOUBLEPOST=1426282634][/DOUBLEPOST]Re: Amazon. I am looking digitally as I have a Vita and it should make life easier for remote play.

If they want it digitally then they have to open a foreign account or wait for it to go on US PSN.
I had to buy a hard copy of the game from Australia and ship it to me. I think it isn't a bad idea to have amazon selling physical copies of the game.

How do you select umpires in the game i seem to remember it was straightforward on the ps3 but doesnt appear to be so on the ps4

How do you select umpires in the game i seem to remember it was straightforward on the ps3 but doesnt appear to be so on the ps4
You can't select umpires in career, but in all other modes, press square in the team select page to edit match settings and umpire selection is in there.

I honestly feel the R3 leave needs to be treated as a bug. I never had this issue once in the other games and i literally just done it 4 times in a row and got out lbw even when i was making a concious effort not to. Im almost certain im not even clicking the button.

I remember flagging the "phantom leaves" on the PS4 version as a potential bug within days of the next gen release but don't think I got any replies or anyone else having the same issue at the time... glad to see it's not just me!

Unfortunately between this and the CA issue I haven't picked the game up since then... with the CA issues now being sorted out I might have to jump back into it...

I received my copy from mighty ape on ps 4.They have really improved their shipping time.It took 1 week from Australia to Canada.

I remember flagging the "phantom leaves" on the PS4 version as a potential bug within days of the next gen release but don't think I got any replies or anyone else having the same issue at the time... glad to see it's not just me!

Unfortunately between this and the CA issue I haven't picked the game up since then... with the CA issues now being sorted out I might have to jump back into it...

Myself and my playing group have all had accidental leaves and I've had one or two infrequent reports from my other friends about these "phantom" leaves.

The accidental R3 leaves are still a problem even though people I know have gotten very careful and sensitive with the controller. I know of no other issue with the game, where someone can feel so robbed. It can ruin games, but there's been no feedback as yet as to whether this design choice will be altered.

Big Ant are a lot less "precious" about their design choices than other developers I've contacted about their games, so I'm sure it's just a matter of getting around to addressing it as they have a lot on their plate.

Myself and my playing group have all had accidental leaves and I've had one or two infrequent reports from my other friends about these "phantom" leaves.

The accidental R3 leaves are still a problem even though people I know have gotten very careful and sensitive with the controller. I know of no other issue with the game, where someone can feel so robbed. It can ruin games, but there's been no feedback as yet as to whether this design choice will be altered.

Big Ant are a lot less "precious" about their design choices than other developers I've contacted about their games, so I'm sure it's just a matter of getting around to addressing it as they have a lot on their plate.

Is it only the ps4 version? I've put over 100hours on xbox 360 and xbox one combined and have NEVER had a phantom leave. In fact I've probably only left a ball 4 or 5 times in the whole game as I prefer to play from defence and block everything I'm not playing a shot at.

Users who are viewing this thread