Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
You *know* I have been trying as best I can to make this happen - it's embarrassing, every day more so.

I can only imagine your frustration and you do such a good job of pointing out what Tru Blu do well, but in this case even if something, somewhere is out of their hands, this still does not in any way explain the poor and unprofessional communication of facts. That they do have control over, yet are choosing to not inform a segment of their audience.

Things like this are why people say what they do about Tru Blu at times and that's despite their obvious support of niche sports like Rugby, Cricket & Rugby League. It's not a ghost ship, people are in charge, why do these people feel it unnecessary to state what needs to be said?

I know I'm not in the US and feeling that frustration, but if I don't support what affects others, I can't expect them to support things that will undoubtably annoy me in future.

Well I truly hope it does come out digitally eventually, I understand that on your side Ross your doing everything you can, but truly True-Blu should be better than this.

Quick question for people with a ps4, is it easy to find someone to play in a quick match online?
I originally bought the game on 360 before I had a ps4 but now I have a ps4.. But yeah, I can never find anyone to play online on 360 so if it's easy to find quick matches on ps4 I'm just gonna buy it for that haha.

Was thinking of picking this up on ps4 can anyone tell me how often the ps4 version gets updated ?

Does anyone know whether the PS4 version comes with a physical manual? Thanks

Does anyone knows when a patch for PS4 & Xbox One will be released? I know Ross said it will not be as quick as the PC patch since it involves 3rd party agreements, but did he give an estimated time?

Does anyone knows when a patch for PS4 & Xbox One will be released? I know Ross said it will not be as quick as the PC patch since it involves 3rd party agreements, but did he give an estimated time?

Should be some time this year.

Just got a legit run out on the PS4 vs the AI (Obviously without patch 3), lol. AI goes for the run, batsman hit the runner, runner wants to turn around, decides to go for it, and BAM!!!!! lol

Never thought I would see this happen. Will upload when done playing.

Users who are viewing this thread