Downright Donkeys 2007/2008 Team Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just felt we needed a post here, seeing how every other team thread is getting above us in the recent post list.

That's because they, shamefully, fill their thread up with nonsensical spam whereas, we post only the highest quality. In what other thread, would you get to learn the definition of 'teacher'? Only in this thread.

Quality > Quantity

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
That's because they, shamefully, fill their thread up with nonsensical spam whereas, we post only the highest quality. In what other thread, would you get to learn the definition of 'teacher'? Only in this thread.

Quality > Quantity

:clap

In reality we're doomed though. :help

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
I agree. Also stop, look, and listen before crossing the road. Ours is a lifesaving thread.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Hell yea. Stop, Drop and Roll. Don't do drugs. Drink responsibly and don't drive afterwards.

We own.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Yes, so win matches on your own, cause there is no 'Win' or 'Success' or 'Victory' in 'Team'. Sure there is no 'I' in 'Team', but that is because 'Team' already has the word 'Me' in it. It is all about you, don't trust anyone else Teamwork is for losers. If you 'Won', it was on your 'Own'.

We should be role models for kids.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Yes, so win matches on your own, cause there is no 'Win' or 'Success' or 'Victory' in 'Team'. Sure there is no 'I' in 'Team', but that is because 'Team' already has the word 'Me' in it. It is all about you, don't trust anyone else Teamwork is for losers. If you 'Won', it was on your 'Own'.

We should be role models for kids.

Zorax for president, me for vice-president. :onpc

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Yes we should be role models for kids, we need to stand up and be inspirational figures so we're only compareable with such other great role models as Jenna Jameson, Ricky Ponting and Michael Jackson.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Yes we should be role models for kids, we need to stand up and be inspirational figures so we're only compareable with such other great role models as Jenna Jameson, Ricky Ponting and Michael Jackson.

Plus the likes of Paddington Bear, who is also a great role model. :hpraise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread