Duded64s English Face Pack

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
Guys i think i got my estimate wrong this patch might be ready for today or tomorrow.

***BREAKING NEWS***

Me and Britishchampion have been working on a small addition to this face pack. It is pretty big and i don't think its been done before.

is this a good ian bell?

Here we go the hard work has been done 2 faces to go once i have put it in rars and finished minor details it will be released so im looking for a 20.00GMt realise on 07 December as long as there are no problems!

Attachments

• bell.JPG
    bell.JPG
    5.5 KB · Views: 297
Hi Britishchampion here. The secret addition was custom face shapes for the whole England team. I was unable to finish them in time so i will now release them separately. Here is a single taster file for Kevin Pietersen. Install into the Cricket 2005 root directory.

Attachments

• Kevin Pietersen Head Shape.zip
    189.5 KB · Views: 52
Dhoni Dhoni

Can anyone here make dhoni good face with long hairs please i m requesting you. i beg you

Ill have ago but im busy at the moment at school but ill try and fit it in. Also im gonna redo my english face pack.

DO THE INDIANPACK. DO THE INDIAN PACK. DO THE INDIAN PACk.lol. there is no good indian pack around. please please do the indian pack. i waiting for indian pack that is good.

duded 64 said:
Cheers for the feedback some more pics coming later. I wasn't going to put them into folders but i will now great idea saurabh. Cheers hope you enjoy the pack

Heres Some Pictures I Promise More Coming later!
Pietersen Vaughan Jones
piestersen has a skunk hair

dkp131 said:
DO THE INDIANPACK. DO THE INDIAN PACK. DO THE INDIAN PACk.lol. there is no good indian pack around. please please do the indian pack. i waiting for indian pack that is good.

Stop shouting :mad , and why don't you do it yourself. We are human and we need rest and also do our routine life. I have made one, and other are also trying and the one i released is good enough then the EA's work and lets us first complete atleast all the test playing team, then we will try to improve our work as practise makes the work perfect.

There a good dhoni coming soon look at imangis it looks amazing!

Here the revamped Vaughan Post your Views.

Here the new Andrew 'Freddie' Flintoff. Post your Views.

Attachments

• Vaughny.JPG
    Vaughny.JPG
    7.5 KB · Views: 152
  • Flinty.JPG
    Flinty.JPG
    7.2 KB · Views: 149
Ok What needs to be done to Vaughan ill be posting the new flintoff soon.

Users who are viewing this thread