Editing ICC 2012

frefort

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have loaded several players but all of them have potential batting rating of 3968. Why is that so?

I am not sure I will look into it. Might have the wrong address, but try testing a little bit more and let me know what you come up with. Thanks

----------

Ok, I might get started on the scout in bit. It'll be pretty basic though for the time being, along the lines of the previous years' scouts. However it'll have less info at this time (probably only nationality, batting ability, bowling ability, and some contract info).

Call it a mini scout :yes

Fe98

County Cricketer
One thing that is missing from previous years is the address for determining whether a player England contracted (or any other country I suppose) or not.

Allrounder18

Banned
I am not sure I will look into it. Might have the wrong address, but try testing a little bit more and let me know what you come up with. Thanks

----------

Call it a mini scout :yes

Well loaded several players(both real and regens) from Srilanka all of them having 0 as batting potential , Saffers players have bat potential of 3968 , Loaded English players some have 0 and some have 3 as batting potential , I think there is something wrong with bat potential thing , FE can you download and check the auto one posted by FEfort?

frefort

County Cricketer
@Allrounder The batting potential address in the table is working for some players others its showing up as a static value. Try changing the last address of the batting potential pointer to 164 from 177 and see if that works

Actually never mind the value is still too high from before

Last edited:

Allrounder18

Banned
@Allrounder The batting potential address in the table is working for some players others its showing up as a static value. Try changing the last address of the batting potential pointer to 164 from 177 and see if that works

Actually never mind the value is still too high from before

Didnt get that:p

Fe98

County Cricketer
for my yorkshire team everyone had a value of 4095 regardless of age, with the exception of one player who had a value of 0

frefort

County Cricketer
Lol try changing the batting potential in the table you have now and see if that does anything because something is amiss.

Edit: I guess scrap batting potential for now. I was so sure I had it

Last edited:

Allrounder18

Banned
Lol try changing the batting potential in the table you have now and see if that does anything because something is amiss.

Edit: I guess scrap batting potential for now. I was so sure I had it

Actually it is something worth looking at , I just took a note of player abilities of two regen keepers Dros and Gibbs bother had similar batting skills of about 656 and 671 respectively , I changed Dros bat potential to 1800 and Gibss to 5000 and after 6months Dros batting ability increased up to 664 even though he had a decent season conisdering his ability but on the other hand Gibbs bat ability shoots up to 703 even though he had the crappiest batting performance over the season , so there is something related to player progression which is linked in the bat potential rating.

----------

After the season both ratings reset in to 3968:noway

frefort

County Cricketer
Actually it is something worth looking at , I just took a note of player abilities of two regen keepers Dros and Gibbs bother had similar batting skills of about 656 and 671 respectively , I changed Dros bat potential to 1800 and Gibss to 5000 and after 6months Dros batting ability increased up to 664 even though he had a decent season conisdering his ability but on the other hand Gibbs bat ability shoots up to 703 even though he had the crappiest batting performance over the season , so there is something related to player progression which is linked in the bat potential rating.

----------

After the season both ratings reset in to 3968:noway

Try setting potential really high like 65000 for one player and 0 for the other, give them identical batting ratings like say 1500 and then simulate the season. Ideally choose openers so batting order doesnt factor in as much.

Thanks

Allrounder18

Banned
Try setting potential really high like 65000 for one player and 0 for the other, give them identical batting ratings like say 1500 and then simulate the season. Ideally choose openers so batting order doesnt factor in as much.

Thanks

I am simming two Lankans players H Farook bat skill 963 bat pot =5600
P Mapatuna 902 bat pot 7600 , lets see how it comes then I will sim one more season.

frefort

County Cricketer
I am simming two Lankans players H Farook bat skill 963 bat pot =5600
P Mapatuna 902 bat pot 7600 , lets see how it comes then I will sim one more season.

Alright do share the results I was suggesting the other method so we can compare results. If anyone does decide to test it out that way make sure the players are the same age

Allrounder18

Banned
Alright do share the results I was suggesting the other method so we can compare results. If anyone does decide to test it out that way make sure the players are the same age

Not worth mentioning , The one with the high potential moves up only by 20 points and the one with low potential moves up by 22 points.

Now I am trying your way.

Bat potential is crap and not working :( Just tried setting 0 and 65000 ratings.

Last edited:

Stiffi

School Cricketer
Call me Daft, but I'm still a little confused. Once I have the Players Profile up in 2012, I then go into Fe98's Art Money table, I open up say player type, how & what do I then change. I just don't know what values to play around with & what to change them to.

Fe98

County Cricketer
Ok here's the work that I've done so far on the Scout. There are some obvious bugs though. The values for England Contracted, Hand, Keeper and Player Type are incorrect. Also do not sort by team as it will crash (didn't finish adding all teams as yet).

Basically you'd probably want to use this to find players by batting and bowling ability, that's about it.

I'll try to sort out the Hand, Keeper and Player Type soon. It's easy enough (I think), but it'll take some time to go through the values (if anyone wants to help, via the ArtMoney table, feel free to do so).

Please keep in mind that this may mess up your game/compy (shouldn't really, as it doesn't write anything to memory, only reads, but you never know). Any feedback would be appreciated.

@Stiffi: When you load my table you could change the different values. For example Nationality (44 = England, 45 = Australia, I think). Try messing about with something like the Salary and Injury Type Length at first and be sure to refresh the player profile to see the changes.

Attachments

• ICC2012.rar
    522 bytes · Views: 94

Stiffi

School Cricketer
@Stiffi: When you load my table you could change the different values. For example Nationality (44 = England, 45 = Australia, I think). Try messing about with something like the Salary and Injury Type Length at first and be sure to refresh the player profile to see the changes.

OK I tried mucking around with the Nationality but still nothing happens. I changed it first from Aust to Eng then to 47, 48 etc but when I go back into the Player he is still what he was. I was changing the 4th Integar then clicking on OK, is this what I am meant to do? Below is exactly what I am doing

1) Have a players profile open in CC2012
2) Opened up Fe98's artmoney table and have CC2012 selected as the process
3) Clicked on Nationality
4) Clicked on Type
5) in 4th pointer field changed to 46 & clicked on OK
6) Went back to players profile, changed to another player then went back to the player and it was still as he was.

**EDIT
OK I worked it out that you have to change the settings in Value. My bad, don't I just feel like a Muppet.

One issue I do have is in the Nationality setting it just says NO. How do I change this value?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread