Editing Requests NOW OPEN

brian_smith

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have now taken it upon myself to help everyone. please post your requests and i will try and post how to do it or a cap file for whatever it is within the next day.

Is it possible to change a file so that you can use it under a different online name??

Basically I want the team I have but on a different file so that I can use it again online.

Like I said is that possible?

Yea, where it displays your username and password, simply just erase that and type anything (something that you feel isn't already a user name by anyone else). After that it will tell you it's not a valid user name or something like what, and then it will let you type a new one so type your new user name and then with that same file it will let you choose a new online name. Hope that helps, make sure you don't retire your team because it will affect both user names. If you have to retire one, just copy your .cap file and save it on your desktop or something, and then after you retire it from one user name, just replace the file in saves folder with the one on desktop and it will work for other user name. Hope it's not too confusing.

I have now taken it upon myself to help everyone. please post your requests and i will try and post how to do it or a cap file for whatever it is within the next day.

I would love to have a file with Australia & Surrey if possible please?

Cheers,

can you do this instead of england team mate?i want their ages reduced...dis is for icc 2005 ashes...thanx buddy...
V.Sehwag
G.Smith
C.Baugh
K.Pietersen
R.Ponting
S.Tendulkar
T.Samaraweera
D.Kaneria
H.Singh
J.Anderson
U.Gul
S.Afridi
Dias(sri lankan SLA)
Cooray(sri lankan SLA)
And add some fast bowlers whom you think are good...i am not familiar with them...

Last edited:
did you do my kenya and ireland//ireland games???

yes there is a file with all the minnows from the world cup in the thread that you requeested it on (the one about UAE)

It is not possilble to change your online name and i will try and make that england team by tonight.
And i am still trying to work out how to get ireland CC.

are the minnows on easy? cause i want them on easy lol

Yea, where it displays your username and password, simply just erase that and type anything (something that you feel isn't already a user name by anyone else). After that it will tell you it's not a valid user name or something like what, and then it will let you type a new one so type your new user name and then with that same file it will let you choose a new online name. Hope that helps, make sure you don't retire your team because it will affect both user names. If you have to retire one, just copy your .cap file and save it on your desktop or something, and then after you retire it from one user name, just replace the file in saves folder with the one on desktop and it will work for other user name. Hope it's not too confusing.

Thankyou every much its worked excellent!

Now to rightfully claim number 1 :p

Brian, can you please make a new Pakistan save game on easy or normal (take ur pick) and edit Shoaib Malik to a batsman, or an all-rounder, and make his batting skills reasonable (he is a very poor player in ICC 06)

I'd love for australia to have some decent bowlers in this game, and to get some decent regen bowlers. Can that be done?

An australia/county thing would also be cool.

I'd love for australia to have some decent bowlers in this game, and to get some decent regen bowlers. Can that be done?

An australia/county thing would also be cool.

Yer I agree but I do not think it is possible unless you were from Childish things or something beause it doesn't say England anywhere in Eng/County. It is all in number form

Any chance of getting a West Indies and Yorkshire game?

Users who are viewing this thread