Editing Requests NOW OPEN

OK here they are on easy for people who want on easy and normal for others the minnows are:

Kenya
Ireland
Netherlands
Scotland
Bermuda
Canada

forgot the files here they are i have just posted easy as there is already normal on another thread. i will try get a windies yorkshire game and you cannot edit player abilities as far as i know.

Attachments

• Minnows Easy.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 212
forgot the files here they are i have just posted easy as there is already normal on another thread. i will try get a windies yorkshire game and you cannot edit player abilities as far as i know.

Is it possible to play as Bermuda county?Seems i never have enough to money to continue.When i click finish without buying anyone it just skips the season.

I have a request for ICC 05. Could you make it possible to control UAE in NT mode?

If it is possible (which I doubt) can I get a Aus/Lanchashire instead of England/Lanchashire.

Thx in advance!!

Also I can help with some of the simple hex editing. Like I know how to change Lanchashire to Australia so you can use Australia online

Last edited:
thanks and you cannot change the name of the challenge trophy. and i am trying to work out how to get an england county and another country.

thanks and you cannot change the name of the challenge trophy. and i am trying to work out how to get an england county and another country.

once you figure that out, you should be able to figure out the ireland cc/ireland game

Hi can u make this team for me instead of banglashdash

Thornton
Bidwell
Matthews
Hill
Fisher
J.Somiya
S.Barton
D.Somiya
Lukah
Lee
Windsor

and just leave some extra players- Also can u improve there stats

Thanks

Hi can u make this team for me instead of banglashdash

Thornton
Bidwell
Matthews
Hill
Fisher
J.Somiya
S.Barton
D.Somiya
Lukah
Lee
Windsor

and just leave some extra players- Also can u improve there stats

Thanks

Who are all them??

once you figure that out, you should be able to figure out the ireland cc/ireland game

I would also love to get a copy of this if you were able to do that. You must be a busy boy Brian Smith with everyone's requests. I think everyone should stand up and give you a round of applause work your work here - SUPERB EFFORT!!

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread