Editing Requests NOW OPEN

whoops sorry. It showed at the bottom of the screen but not on the post so I dont know sorry. I'll repost it. :hpraise;)

Attachments

• PLZ.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 59
brian asked me if he shud post a walkthru for me to follow...i am a total noob in hex editing and the other modes of editing...so it wud be better if a get a file which has alredy been edited...jus 2 make sure...add some gud pace bowlers...and reduce the age as low as possible...

Can you do these two teams for me and Griffo please?

Griffo's team replacing Yorkshire and my team replacing Lancashire :)

Griffo:
1.R.Ponting
2.M.Asif
3.J.Kallis
4.G.McGrath
5.S.Pollock
6.S.Fleming
7.M.Panesar
8.S.Afridi
9.M.Dhoni (wk)
10.M.Hayden
11.B.Lara
12.S.Warne
13.T.Taibu (wk)
14.S.Bond
15.D.Bravo
16.S.Hasan
17.M.Jayawardene
18.AB.de Villiers

Trev:
1.M.Yousuf
2.A.Gilchrist (wk)
3.M.Muralitharan
4.C.Gayle
5.M.Rafique
6.S.Ganguly
7.R.Taylor
8.G.Smith
9.K.Pietersen
10.L.Plunkett
11.S.Chanderpaul
12.K.Sangakkara (wk)
13.C.White
14.M.Ntini
15.C.Vaas
16.S.Jayasuriya
17.A.Symonds
18.H.Streak

We would really appreciate if you could do this as we want to play an all star game :)

cheers

ok trev i will have it in a couple of days but i may have to replace a few players as they are not in icc 2002 and that is what i hav database for. dont worry i will pick good replacements.

sure but to make be able to play for the county for more than one season i hav to make them english

How do you get players to play for other countys with the hex editor?

Coud you make your world 11 into a lachashire team instead and add in munday and panesar. Ignore my last request and could you do this one.

ok tonight i will do monty 59s request i will do mettalics request and i will try and start trevs request. then tomorrow i will probably be able to do i love ireland. and to change nationality all you have to do is follow the walkthrough in the artmoney in icc 2006 thread.

did you have a breakthrough with the ireland/ireland game yet?

I do not think it is even possible to get Ireland CC never mind Irelnad/Ireland CC. Whenever I try to make Ireland CC i get a non-working Scotland CC.

Users who are viewing this thread