Editing Requests NOW OPEN

Is it possible that you could make a Worcester game for me where they have got Mark Ramprakash, Matt Hayden and also Shoaib Akthar at the club. Could you make Hayden and Akthar kolpak players please.

Could you also make Ramps and Hick 17 please. Thanks.

Please can you post a walkthrough on how to change players county teams ?:upray

i just found this guys...if you change the the country to 178 number in artmoney memory editor after finding the player you r luking for they wil change to australia kolpak players...tried it with andy flower...wil post screenie tomorow as i am not in my house...

well derbyshire is 1, then they follow alphabetically with the number.
but if you edit it it says at the top:
(original club) & derbyshire

so you are in effect changing their nationality to a club.
i don't know what number to edit to change their club, and if for example you change pietersens number from 44 to 1, at the top of his page it will say hampshire & Derbyshire. if you do this the player also doesn't join your club and they can't play for a country so its pointless

Full list of county numbers:
derbyshire -1
durham - 2
essex - 3
glamorgan - 4
gloucestershire - 5
hampshire - 6
kent - 7
lancashire - 8
leicestershire - 9
middlesex - 10
northamptonshire -11
nottinghamshire - 12
somerset - 13
surrey - 14
sussex - 15
warwickshire -16
worchestershire - 17
yorkshire - 18

Last edited:
ok i am back but does anyone know how to change counties as that is the only thing i cannot do

ok... ive made trescothick play for derbyshire... it says derbyshire at the top... but on my team details he is not in the team, he is still at somerset.

maybe he'll join next season?

Can anyone get me a Yorkshire file with the current team in?Can anyone do that yet?

Users who are viewing this thread