Editing Requests NOW OPEN

i can do that or i will tell you what to do whatever is easier just say which is easier.

Can you do these two teams for me and Griffo please?

Griffo's team replacing Yorkshire and my team replacing Lancashire :)

Griffo:
1.R.Ponting
2.M.Asif
3.J.Kallis
4.G.McGrath
5.S.Pollock
6.S.Fleming
7.M.Panesar
8.S.Afridi
9.M.Dhoni (wk)
10.M.Hayden
11.B.Lara
12.S.Warne
13.T.Taibu (wk)
14.S.Bond
15.D.Bravo
16.S.Hasan
17.M.Jayawardene
18.AB.de Villiers

Trev:
1.M.Yousuf
2.A.Gilchrist (wk)
3.M.Muralitharan
4.C.Gayle
5.M.Rafique
6.S.Ganguly
7.R.Taylor
8.G.Smith
9.K.Pietersen
10.L.Plunkett
11.S.Chanderpaul
12.K.Sangakkara (wk)
13.C.White
14.M.Ntini
15.C.Vaas
16.S.Jayasuriya
17.A.Symonds
18.H.Streak

Is it possible to get team like in 2040.... with 55+ batting stats and bowlers averaging under 15?

ive seen some guys personally who hav said they have created teams like tht

How do you change a player's primary team, for example if they play for yorkshire can you change them to hampshire?
i tried with gillespie, but it said yorkshire & Hamshire at the top. i replaced the 43 with 6 which changed it from yorkshire & australia

Lol, so many requests. Maybe you should just make a little tutorial so people can do it themselves if it easy.

forgot the files here they are i have just posted easy as there is already normal on another thread. i will try get a windies yorkshire game and you cannot edit player abilities as far as i know.

where do i paste this?

paste it into C:\Program Files\Xplosiv\International Cricket Captain 2006\Saves

hooper that is a great idea so give me ideas and i will post walkthroughs and give the neccessary files to be able to do it but if someone does not completely understand then i will still be here to help you.

Last edited:
Could you change this file into a lanchashire file and make it so I can still afford other players plus add Micheal munday and James Anderson. I would really aprreciate it. Oh and if you teach me I will try to help people with their requests.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread