Editing Requests NOW OPEN

can u send me kenya team or good west indies team plz

I'm working on a good West Indies team i'm in 2008 still got Lara got a couple of re-gens who are very good.If you want that just say.

hey brian alan t told this in another thread...he says you should sign the players as overseas players n convert them to english ones...

yes i knew that i was just wandering if there was a way to make them be there from the start.

the only downside to what i said is u have to wait a year to sign the players plus you might not have the money to do it !!! i signed afridi, watson, saqlain mustaq, dissanayake and smith but i hardly saw them because England robbed them off me!! they are all eng contracted so i guess it saves me money on them !

Have you been able to find out how you can play as Canada, USA, Bermuda etc. in international matches?

make them overseas then sign them. after that make them australian KOLPAK so they do not get picked for country. AUS KOLPAK is 178

Yes Brian has, he has posted a few already. You should read through this thread again.

forgot the files here they are i have just posted easy as there is already normal on another thread. i will try get a windies yorkshire game and you cannot edit player abilities as far as i know.

So what do you do? Are they the teams so you can play as international teams against other international teams?

Users who are viewing this thread