Editing Tier 1 Players

Hi all

Really appreciate all the awesome content everyone contributes - not sure I’d be able to play the game without it.

I was wondering if anyone could help - I know some of the real players that can be downloaded allow you to edit the equipment etc even though they are licensed players. Being able to change shoes and gloves but keeping the official play face makes a huge difference. Would anyone be able to explain how to do this? I know @Llewelynf has several recreations where this is possible

Thanks

Why editing them as they don't have playfaces , just download from community if they are created by anyone .
Post automatically merged:

@SalmanWahidi do you know brother how these are unlocked at the first place ?

I mean that they don't have playfaces like the usual licensed players , like Smith warner head etc .These 6 are licensed but don't have playfaces .
I can be wrong too as I have not updated the game I have 3451 or 3541 version I don't know .
Hi guys, I was following some other threads and found this one with a lot of familiar faces. I’m on PS4 and my game recently updated. Now I see I can’t for instance change Heinrich Klaasens bat to the new SS version he is using as he is completely locked. I tried the work around with downloading a version of him but still won’t allow me to change anything. I know this is a huge frustration for all of us but if anyone has a work around that I’m not aware of please share. I did go back on this specific thread to try and find a solution but this far it doesn’t seem like anything works. BA completely irritates me because they are destroying the gameplay with simple thing like licensing. FIFA license many clubs and teams but you are still able to change whatever the hell you want on the players. So what makes BA so retarded that they can’t do the same. So frustrating!! I like the play faces that are realistic but I hate the licensed players especially their damn shoes! Anyone that could help please it would be appreciated.

Hi guys, I was following some other threads and found this one with a lot of familiar faces. I’m on PS4 and my game recently updated. Now I see I can’t for instance change Heinrich Klaasens bat to the new SS version he is using as he is completely locked. I tried the work around with downloading a version of him but still won’t allow me to change anything. I know this is a huge frustration for all of us but if anyone has a work around that I’m not aware of please share. I did go back on this specific thread to try and find a solution but this far it doesn’t seem like anything works. BA completely irritates me because they are destroying the gameplay with simple thing like licensing. FIFA license many clubs and teams but you are still able to change whatever the hell you want on the players. So what makes BA so retarded that they can’t do the same. So frustrating!! I like the play faces that are realistic but I hate the licensed players especially their damn shoes! Anyone that could help please it would be appreciated.
I think I've already uploaded with new glaidator bat , will check too .
Edit :- I've uploaded

Last edited:
I can fully understand your frustration. Seeing a licensed player with default gloves and pads from DBC14, a locked bat, wrong height, wrong mentality, heck even wrong batting position, jersey name, number, etc, irritates the cr*p out of me.

Try downloading 15-20 Klaasens from the server, and hopefully you'll get one that has the unlocked bat slot, if not fully editable.

As far as I understand this weird process, this is how it “should” work in theory: you edit a licensed player i.e. give him a different bat or edit his skills (a message will pop saying that the player is now linked), then you share him on the server. Once this is done, you wait for an update from BA. Usually, their updates are broken, so whenever they drop an update, chances are that the player that you previously edited and shared, “could” become fully editable.

Another thing to note: sometimes, if you press the button that you use to share players, you get the option of “unlink”. Do this, and the player will have a copy that is fully editable. This is how I unlocked Mohammad Shami, Shardul Thakur, Prasidh Krishna, and a few other Indian players.

Hope this helps.
There isn't a unlink option now tho .

If update thing works like after the next update players become editable then why didn't anyone share everyone those are licensed and after update comes , boom you've all the players editable ??

I can fully understand your frustration. Seeing a licensed player with default gloves and pads from DBC14, a locked bat, wrong height, wrong mentality, heck even wrong batting position, jersey name, number, etc, irritates the cr*p out of me.

Try downloading 15-20 Klaasens from the server, and hopefully you'll get one that has the unlocked bat slot, if not fully editable.
Thanks I will try this and see if I get lucky. You know the thing is with BA because they are so cr*p guys spend more time trying to get realistic gameplay and bats etc. than actually playing the game. So what is the point of all their fancy licensing because it doesn’t enhance the gameplay experience. It’s like they making a game so they can lock everything down so you can’t play the game as you want. It’s just stupid!

Not sure what I am trying to do but this is what I did lol :crying: :laughter: :laughter:.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20240623-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20240623-WA0014.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20240623-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20240623-WA0013.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 12
Not sure what I am trying to do but this is what I did lol :crying: :laughter: :laughter:.
Looks neat!

There isn't a unlink option now tho .

If update thing works like after the next update players become editable then why didn't anyone share everyone those are licensed and after update comes , boom you've all the players editable ??
Imagine if BA wasn't stubborn about it and left everything unlocked? The game would've been so much better.

Quite accurate tbh, you’re tweaking amazing at this

Also a helpful tip I’ve found, when you go to download a licensed player, if it comes up with the replace your current version options it isn’t editable. If it downloads without that coming up then it most likely is

Quite accurate tbh, you’re tweaking amazing at this

Also a helpful tip I’ve found, when you go to download a licensed player, if it comes up with the replace your current version options it isn’t editable. If it downloads without that coming up then it most likely is
Thanks for the tip man . Appreciate it and this is how I downloaded few players as well . But non of this works if the players is not unlocked in the first place I remember I had downloaded 35-40 Cummins using this only and none of them was editable .

Mate if the Blobset tool has been released these days I can surely make those gloves looks exactly what you want, then there is no need to depend on these shitty logos, but alas there is no scope for Blobset tools.

You can see some of the work created by me for Cricket 19.

Great work brother .. !!
Heard first time about this blobset tool ...
If this had been released, our lives would have been changed. :laughter:

Tried Dsc gloves (David Miller ) and GM gloves (Aiden markram ).

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-24 140741.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-24 140741.png
    490.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot 2024-06-24 140849.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-24 140849.png
    431.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2024-06-24 140817.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-24 140817.png
    524.1 KB · Views: 11
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot 2024-06-24 140711.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-24 140711.png
    521 KB · Views: 10
  • pasted image 0.png
    pasted image 0.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 11

Hay guys, so after some hours of slogging through multiple players etc. I have found many players that are completely editable after download. I found most of the SA players as well as most of the India players and some Afghanistan players that were obviously from before the patch. Haven’t got as far as Pakistan yet but as I’m sure you know these things take time. I will get to them next. But as far as Aus, Eng and Win players go I think they have always been locked so there is no chance of getting them sorted. Once I have sorted through the players and deleted the versions I don’t want, I will share them with you guys for your enjoyment as well. I must maybe just create a random custom team with all these players and upload so it’s easy for you guys to find.

Tried Dsc gloves (David Miller ) and GM gloves (Aiden markram ).
Great work this, I really enjoy the gloves, I find when I try and do them all my logos are super stretched wide. Any tips?

There are some graphics issues with Australian editable players, when wearing a sleeveless sweater their arms disappear when viewed from certain angles and distances. Seen it on Smith, Head, Maxwell and Carey.

Haven’t got as far as Pakistan yet but as I’m sure you know these things take time. I will get to them next.
@parthcroz1501 has shared almost all of PAK players fully unlocked. I have also reshared some PAK players with correct physique, height, equipment, and mentalities. These players also have their skills and proficiencies adjusted (kept the overall same as BA, so people can adjust how they like). I plan to fully edit and reshare all Pakistani licensed players eventually. Feel free to download.

I find when I try and do them all my logos are super stretched wide. Any tips?
The game stretches logos when you apply them to certain gloves and pads. The solution, unfortunately, is to have them adjusted outside the game (Illustrator, for example) and then re-imported to be applied correctly. This is what I've been doing when applying logos to the equipment of the PAK players I've been uploading.

Users who are viewing this thread