Editing Tier 1 Players

Hi all

Really appreciate all the awesome content everyone contributes - not sure I’d be able to play the game without it.

I was wondering if anyone could help - I know some of the real players that can be downloaded allow you to edit the equipment etc even though they are licensed players. Being able to change shoes and gloves but keeping the official play face makes a huge difference. Would anyone be able to explain how to do this? I know @Llewelynf has several recreations where this is possible

Thanks

If anyone would like me to upload my players or teams let me know! I try to keep my squads as up to date as possible (don’t know where else to post this lol)

If anyone would like me to upload my players or teams let me know! I try to keep my squads as up to date as possible (don’t know where else to post this lol)
Jimmy Neesham
Henry Nicholls
Lockie Furgeson
Kyle Jameison

Are these players editable? I searched and couldn't find the result I wanted.

Also, is downloading teams still bugged i.e. players not downloading, etc?

i really love alex hartley i need her
Post automatically merged:

anyone have whole female cricketers editable i have healy lauren bell and holly ferling editable

i really love alex hartley i need her
Post automatically merged:

anyone have whole female cricketers editable i have healy lauren bell and holly ferling editable
Annabel Sutherland and a good chunk of other female players became unlicensed from the last patch. Check my previous posts on this thread I made a list with there names in it

Users who are viewing this thread