Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Alright guys you havent heard of mine. Our maths class went to the computer lab and on my friends computer typed in cream pie and I put off the filter. My friend was trying to exit it and the teacher(female) was like "was that what I thought I saw?" and she was telling off my friend and he said it was me and I said "What? I wasn't even near the computer". But sadly other people in the class saw me type it in so now my account is banned. :(

How tragic it is! :D... I know how it feels though, something similar to that happened to me in the past :rolleyes:

You'll have to let me the tricks you're all using as I'm in charge of the IT system this year and am currently drawing up a new responsible use policy for all the pupils to sign.
I will say one thing though - it's fun having admin rights on the network!

Make sure if when teachers leave, their account is deleted. Otherwise at the start of the year, when the passwords are reset, kids will just log to a redunant teachers acccount and change the password. You then get an account with full admin privilages to cause mayhem on.

Another good one is to make a mock up of the system log in. Print screen the original and draw on the text boxes. Then log in and leave it running. People will try and log in on that mock up. Make it it reset the computer and you have their username and password.

Had our Food Health & Safety exam yesterday. Easy as eating a pasty. Induction fortnight has finished now. In for 9am on Monday.

Make sure if when teachers leave, their account is deleted. Otherwise at the start of the year, when the passwords are reset, kids will just log to a redunant teachers acccount and change the password. You then get an account with full admin privilages to cause mayhem on.

Passwords aren't reset on the Edinburgh/BT system. Also staff have no privilidges at all ;). It's a huge network with 30,000 users or so.

You'll have to let me the tricks you're all using as I'm in charge of the IT system this year and am currently drawing up a new responsible use policy for all the pupils to sign.
I will say one thing though - it's fun having admin rights on the network!

Well my friends turn off the google images filter and you know what happens when you do that. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread