Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Most of my work is done in the lessons. Don't do Monday mornings any more, as that is Key Skills and I'm too old for that. Currently on a lunch break (at home), got Industry this afternoon.

I have two days off now on Tuesday and Wednesday since the boss has messed up the timetables and other classes are colliding with mine so I have both Tuesday and Wednesday off for the rest of term!

My Psychology teacher was ill so I got home at 1:05 instead of the usual 3:50. :D

It gives me extra time to work on Applied ICT - I almost nailed Entertainment in the library earlier so I've nearly done two services now. If I can do one more now, one in the lesson tomorrow and one at home on Thursday I will be done.

God, you're boring, Lee :)

My new History teacher got into Cambridge with 5 As. I'm still gonna fail :p

School does that to ya Will.

Almost done with all my Physics/Chem HW, just have the Physics coursework and some Psych homework to complete. Really confused on what is required for the coursework though..

If you think I'm boring, go to the thread where they are, with glee, trying to solve fun maths problems! :)

To be honest, at this moment in time, I feel school was easier than what I'm doing now.

If you think I'm boring, go to the thread where they are, with glee, trying to solve fun maths problems! :)

To be honest, at this moment in time, I feel school was easier than what I'm doing now.

Obviously the work gets harder as the qualifications get better.

Obviously the work gets harder as the qualifications get better.

Yup.
I have decided to do specialization.
I have leaved the job at AIIMS and came to my home town.Now I wanted to do post graduation in Cardio thoracic surgery.But the only problem is that every year 17,000 Doctors give entrance exam and there are only 3 seats all over India for Cardio-thoracic surgery.though I am going to try anyway.
I have exam in March so still I have 6 months.So If I exclude 42 hours for work in a week then also I have enough time.There is not a single Cardio thoracic surgeon in my town so I want to try for it.

I have had 3 days off to play golf but thinking about it, it makes me realise how little i actually get taught half the time :p Well in English I have missed nothing whichi didn't already know, media i don't really know but tbh i'm not bothered by media anyway, it's not the most difficult subject :p economics and maths are the bloody hard ones, I will actually have to work hard on those which will be annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread