Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
I love my school days. Has 4 periods free today (Out of 8 in a day), and including break, I had 3 hours and 5 minutes free.

Managed to finish all homework + revision for all subjects :)

Aiming for a perfect 300 in all my subjects, lets see if I can do it...

3 major assignments due in 11 hours, and I'm half way through one of them.

Fail.

Just about to start an assignment for Marketing. I am struggling for motivation atm. Best chuck on some Chili's!

I was separating a chicken breast from the carcass and I went through the meat with the paring knife and cut myself \o/

Wow. That's gotta sting. Must be bleeding pretty badly too - off to the emergency room with you! No more posing on a fourm till you see a doctor! :p

I'm finding it hard to get motivation to do my homework at the moment. If it's only a little thing then I will do it in the morning before school(the day it gets handed in) or I do it the night before. I just can't get motivated to do it earlier.

Just about to start an assignment for Marketing. I am struggling for motivation atm. Best chuck on some Chili's!

I was separating a chicken breast from the carcass and I went through the meat with the paring knife and cut myself \o/

It certainly is a shock until you're in a high-atmospheric kitchen with chefs screaming at you! Then the pain doesnt seem to hit, you just have to deal with the blood flow.

Doing A2 American Politics in the same year/timescale of an American Election is absolutely fantastic. Really shows up the fickle nature of American politics and how undemocratic but practical our political system is here in the UK. Helps that the elections on my birthday as well.

Doing A2 American Politics in the same year/timescale of an American Election is absolutely fantastic. Really shows up the fickle nature of American politics and how undemocratic but practical our political system is here in the UK. Helps that the elections on my birthday as well.

Yup, I did that during the 2000 election... :)

It totally helps. Mostly because you can't help but throw yourself into the election, which then leads on your interest to the rest of American politics. Also helps that the current political and economic climate means that whilst Obama may well be unproven the world cannot risk having another fiscal conservative in charge of the States.

Wow. That's gotta sting. Must be bleeding pretty badly too - off to the emergency room with you! No more posing on a fourm till you see a doctor! :p

Really wasn't that bad. Bled a bit, but only for about 5 minutes or so. Stick the old blue plasters on, plus it was our first session, we weren't cooking for the restaurant, but that is our goal in this unit.

Users who are viewing this thread