Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
I wish, seeing as we've only had like 7 in the uk we may aswell start an online revolution of them. Lets do this we can start the online revolution but its gonna take alot of drink and alot of calpol, ill get the calpol someone else can get the drink.

You wait till you get to do American Politics next year Duded, So much more interesting than British politics. It also really make it hit home how undemocratic and unrepresentative we are in this country.

It also really make it hit home how undemocratic and unrepresentative we are in this country.

This compared to the country that was so scared of the populus they nominated electors to choose the president. If you PM me your e-mail address I'll send you my 3rd year uni long essay (8000 words) on the American constitution so you can impress your politics teacher. It's entirely counter-factual and speculates on what might have happened to America had they choosen a different constitution.

If these guys are 'Swats', I wonder what you would make of the Grades Manee, Rhys, Adarsh and myself got :p

Hey now, I'm usually a straight 102+% student. This is the first time in my entire life i've gotten below a 96%, let alone a C.

Cricketman added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

This compared to the country that was so scared of the populus they nominated electors to choose the president. If you PM me your e-mail address I'll send you my 3rd year uni long essay (8000 words) on the American constitution so you can impress your politics teacher. It's entirely counter-factual and speculates on what might have happened to America had they choosen a different constitution.

Don't talk about US History arghhhhh. :noway:

How about you send that to me too and I can try and get some extra credit :p

When did you lot pick your Year 9 options for GCSE?, Im getting anxious to pick them and get Year 9 over with.

I picked mine just before grade 9. Had the Summer holidays to decide. They had this whole meeting before school ended with teachers and parents to inform us on what were available and some advice on what to pick.

When did you lot pick your Year 9 options for GCSE?, Im getting anxious to pick them and get Year 9 over with.

I picked mine at the end of Yr9. I chose Triple Science, Geography, Resistant Materials, Business Studies, German and the other general stuff...

BTW Yr9 is a doss, You only have the 'menacing' SAT's at the end of the year :p Which are to put in a simple phrase, Piss easy.

I picked mine at the end of Yr9. I chose Triple Science, Geography, Resistant Materials, Business Studies, German and the other general stuff...

BTW Yr9 is a doss, You only have the 'menacing' SAT's at the end of the year :p Which are to put in a simple phrase, Piss easy.

We haven't even got those this year. ;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/7669254.stm

You won't even have them any more, it was announced yesterday they've cancelled them starting from this year!

EDIT: Beat me to it Jaz:p

Damn. If only I was a year younger :p Anyways, So in other words, All the work on Shakespeare we did in Yr9 was a complete waste of time...The word is, We're never going to get out English SAT results back due to the shambles of the marking. I got 8 in Maths and 7 in Science....This is just bullcrap.

They're no biggie anyway, I'm sure you're school will find some sort of alternative instead :p

They have, but we don't have the preasure of going into the hall. Just in our classrooms.

Going London tomorrow with History, early start, 7:15 train from Manchester. Doing Tower of London then going round central London for an hour or two. Back there with Law on Wednesday!

Users who are viewing this thread