Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
London is crap when you go sightseeing. Everyone is really horrible and grumpy. Be as Manc as possible and let them know we are superior. Stick a LUHG badge in the tower too :p

I don't mind the people when you know them though, went to a class party there of some lad I know ;)

To be honest I was thinking about singing Manchester la la la on the tube;).

:p Chelsea v Roma next Wednesday as well;), what say I take the ultras and them!:p

I presume you mean tube, nah I've been on it before, there is a slight hint of sarcasm in my posts William.;)

The last time I went to London I don't think I actually saw any Londoners.

Where will I find my coat?:p

Good point Lee though, loads of Americans, Chinese and Japanese tourists but didn't see many Londoners at all.

Last edited:
I have a questionv -why exactly is UK a bad place for Engineering? Is it just because there are better options, or any other reasons?

I have a questionv -why exactly is UK a bad place for Engineering? Is it just because there are better options, or any other reasons?

It isn't a bad place. The University I'm at (Imperial College London) is ranked as one of the best universities in the world for Engineering.

Yea, I've heard of that one and Kingston. The thing is, it is downplayed quite a bit by whoever I ask, who keep saying India or USA or some place like Singapore/Malaysia or even Australia is better. Why exactly?

Yea, I've heard of that one and Kingston. The thing is, it is downplayed quite a bit by whoever I ask, who keep saying India or USA or some place like Singapore/Malaysia or even Australia is better. Why exactly?

I've no idea. What reasons do they give for avoiding the UK?

Users who are viewing this thread