Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
In English we're actually studying some stuff that isn't 100s of years old, for once.

^Lucky you. We're doing some god damn boring stuff like studying old poeams written in like 1880 like 'Havisham' and 'The Laboratory'. Hate Poems. I like create writing though, I got A* on that.

We had that. Got war poetry this year and got to read birdsong. All very depressing like. Maths is well good though, it's so complicated it makes you feel like a genius knowing it :D

When I did Literature pretty much everything we did was based on Racism and Discrimination. Poems, short stories, our novel was To Kill a Mockingbird! And it so happens that is what we are studying in Psychology as well. For some reason I believe the British are a bit too sensitive about this issue, you can never seem to have studied enough about it...

God I hate PSHE so much! It's a waste of an hour every week. Everything we learn is useless and only applies to the drugged up idiots in our school.

The worst thing is when we do about friends. Yeah I really think my friends are kind and caring and understanding. :rolleyes:

Anyone do Music in Yr10/11 and if so,did you study classical or contemorary stuff?.

God I hate PSHE so much! It's a waste of an hour every week. Everything we learn is useless and only applies to the drugged up idiots in our school.

I loved the one about speeding. We even had a special presentation done by the police. Everyone just turned around and looked at me, I was just like, "Ah, crap" :p

Users who are viewing this thread