Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
If any boy actually says they find their friends caring and stuff, they'd get picked on (not by me, I couldn't care less).

I thought you were in year 9, Magz?

I am, but since a very large portion of my life consists of listening to music I'm probably gonna take it. I already play an instrument and am good at writing songs so should be good.

Lol, but I am caring :p.

God I hate PSHE so much! It's a waste of an hour every week. Everything we learn is useless and only applies to the drugged up idiots in our school.

Too true, too true. We could have easily used the precious time to get some coursework done, but no, they insist on forcing us through crap.

yh i hated PSHE when i was in school...absolute pile of s**t it was...and than they go on and show us THE JOHNNY CONDOM video:eek:

i don't know if anybody actually learnt anything from that...it was funny though:p

At what age do you guys give the GCSE exam?
At 15 or 16 years. I sat 14 GCSE papers in English Language; English Literature; Mathematics (non-calculator); Mathematics (calculator); Statistics; Science (Modulars); Science (Ideas In Context); Religious Education; Geography; Geography (case study); Media Studies; German (Listening); German (Reading), and German (Oral).

Here is one problem from our syllabus:

Imagine that the given figure is a wheel. From the given info. (length os segment AB is 7 cm.) find the area of the visible portion of the tyre (the outer black rubber thingy of a wheel).

Attachments

• tyre.JPG
    tyre.JPG
    7.8 KB · Views: 40
We got given a piece of English coursework to do, straight after doing the first piece, and we don't even know what to do. Yeah we read a few examples of autobiographies but I'm stumped on what to write. I'll probably write on when I moved house but I don't really know how to write it.

Users who are viewing this thread