Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Are you in year 10? We had about 6 pieces of coursework to do pretty much non stop for year 10 and start of year 11.

Cancelled 7th lesson tomorrow, afternoon off :)

We got given a piece of English coursework to do, straight after doing the first piece, and we don't even know what to do. Yeah we read a few examples of autobiographies but I'm stumped on what to write. I'll probably write on when I moved house but I don't really know how to write it.
One thing. Do not get behind in the courseworks. It really buggers you up later.

One thing. Do not get behind in the courseworks. It really buggers you up later.

That is the sensible option. However I prefer to leave it about 1 week after the initial deadline before starting. I need the pressure to do decent work.

That isn't for everyone though.

We got given a piece of English coursework to do, straight after doing the first piece, and we don't even know what to do. Yeah we read a few examples of autobiographies but I'm stumped on what to write. I'll probably write on when I moved house but I don't really know how to write it.
Sounds like a lot more fun than all of my English coursework. I would have loved writing my own autobiography. I think my coursework was on: Short stories, argumentative writing (an analysis of a zoo), Romeo and Juliet, The Red Room, Poetry from different cultures and To Kill A Mockingbird. All pretty dry.

HA, I don't miss school one bit, listening to all you guys. I can get up at 10:30 in the morning every day. Roll into some clothes, amble down for a couple of one hour lectures maybe a tutorial, go back to halls of res and fall asleep again till dinner.

Work hard guys and you can spend the next couple of years living the dream :p

Had to run about 2800 metres today instead of first period(we have three periods a day). It was tough as nails as it was proper cross country and not just a run round a field. I ran it in about 13:30 and was starting to feel my calf go after about 2600 metres which made it even harder. I didn't enjoy it one bit, although if I wasn't running with the cross country team and did it a little slower I'm sure it would of been a good run.

Meh, I told my P.E teacher that he can think again if he thinks I'm going to be doing this twice a week.

Are you in year 10? We had about 6 pieces of coursework to do pretty much non stop for year 10 and start of year 11.

Cancelled 7th lesson tomorrow, afternoon off :)

Yeah I'm in year 10.

Just finished my Autobiography coursework. It was quite fun lol, I took the piss out of my mates in some parts. :p

Dr. Pepper added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

I remember a parents evening last year. I forgot to do one piece of homework for History (we hadn't even started the GCSE course) and I handed it in the next day straight away yet the teacher blabs on about me failing to meet deadlines.

HA, I don't miss school one bit, listening to all you guys. I can get up at 10:30 in the morning every day. Roll into some clothes, amble down for a couple of one hour lectures maybe a tutorial, go back to halls of res and fall asleep again till dinner.

Work hard guys and you can spend the next couple of years living the dream :p
I don't miss school either - I wouldn't mind going back to that workload though. It has tripled since in A Level.

Users who are viewing this thread