Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
I have media coursework for next week which I reckon I'll get done just about but I also have a presentation thingy in business on Monday. Except one of my group has now pissed off and we never did any work anyway. Tbh I think I will just pitch up and talk crap, i have been finding I've been doing a lot of that recently. Talking crap, but not just talking crap, talking crap where it's not needed to make my crap seem even more convincing. My bullshitting skills are awesome.

English is good. All girls but me.

Parents evenings were always great for me. My mum/dead could rarely be bothered going, when they did they would see 2-3 subject tutors, so I just hand picked the best.

I'm doing AS, and it isn't as simple as that. The trick lies in understanding the question right, where as in CBSE questions the question is flat out, emphasis on using all the formulas and complex maths stuff.

I've had a poor start to the year grades wise, but it's picking up somewhat. Irritating thing with C1 is that you can't use calculators, so no way to re-check. But I've understood it all, and soon we'll be doing C2. Chem is Chem, never really liked it, but Physics is awesome. And Psychology is great too, but tons of work.

Updated grades:

AP Calc 97
AP Chem 102
AP Bio 98
Honors Spanish 2 - 99
AP US History 95 :(

Back to normal.

Started doing GCSE work in maths (Foundation) and in science (Higher)

Hehe you don't do coursework anymore, do you Magz? :p

Another A* on a practice paper of Chemistry. The real C1A exam is on Thursday. I reckon I should pass it with an A* considering I revise properly.

Business Studies is so easy lol. :D

I'm finding the IIT standards of Physics to be pretty awesome. Mechanics is fabulous and I can never have enough of it! :)

Maths is kinda boring, well actually its because of those Straight Lines, hyperbola, parabolla, ellipse etc. rest is fine.

Chemistry as always is going fine till now. Not too interesting, not too boring.

skater, the paper you posted seems a piece of cake. :p What age is it meant for?

I'm finding the IIT standards of Physics to be pretty awesome. Mechanics is fabulous and I can never have enough of it! :)

Maths is kinda boring, well actually its because of those Straight Lines, hyperbola, parabolla, ellipse etc. rest is fine.

Chemistry as always is going fine till now. Not too interesting, not too boring.

Whoa mate! Same interest we both are ditto.

Users who are viewing this thread