Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
I have coursework to do, and can't find any examples of coursework on the net.
Does anyone here have any idea on how my Physics case-study for my coursework should be structured? As in what do I need to write (My guess is what I'm trying to test, apparatus, readings taken, and how it is calculated), and do I need to like mention my name at the top/bottom, give a heading, need any theoretical info about what I'm testing, listing variables, etc?

Sometimes I wonder there are much more smarter boys/girls who have a higher value for education but they don't get a chance to get educated in their life, and we misuse our opportunities.

Yeah but you live in Scotland and eat Haggis 14 times a week.

Not to mention vomiting over windows, bleeding over floors, and tossing logs all over the place. Plus you dance around in skirts and play instruments that sound like a dying cat...

I have coursework to do, and can't find any examples of coursework on the net.
Does anyone here have any idea on how my Physics case-study for my coursework should be structured? As in what do I need to write (My guess is what I'm trying to test, apparatus, readings taken, and how it is calculated), and do I need to like mention my name at the top/bottom, give a heading, need any theoretical info about what I'm testing, listing variables, etc?

I'd do a contents page.

Example:

StateofSA_ContentsPage_1.jpg

As for your name. I'd do a front cover. Title of assignment, your name,

This is the only example of a front cover that I can find:

electronic-big.gif

Ah, thanks. So I'll make a front page with my name, class/school, and title, then a contents page (That won't be much :p), and then the coursework to follow.

Applied ICT is annoying me. I have to research, in detail, 5 online services (I am doing Communication, Commerce, Entertainment, Real Time Information and Download Services) by Friday but I only have Communication done and a mountain of homework to do for other subjects. Argh.

Users who are viewing this thread