Post Line-ups Elite League: Australia VIII | Final - The champions of Season VIII are...

Season V, here I come! and yeah I'll retain my precious team. :)

Can I be co-manager for Queensland? If not I'm available for other co-manager roles. :)

Okay, you're in.

If you need a manager, I am in.

I could make you the co manager of Adelaide if The Author agrees.

I am also in for a manager Spot if available
If there is a spot, I would like to get in.

How would you feel about me introducing a team named after Hobart? The team will obviously lack the Steyns, Johnsons, & Clarkes, but in limited overs cricket you can make anything work if you have a balanced squad. Look no further than this team.

Also, there are plenty of quality domestic and international cricketers who haven't been picked in this league because of the small number of teams here. Will you two be willing to join hands then?

Here is my team. It may not be the best team out there, but on our day we can create some upsets. will discuss with @themusketeer and will make necessary changes if needed

Suresh Raina
Eoin Morgan
Quinton De kock
Nic Maddinson
Peter Forrest
Alex Doolan
Joe Burns

Chris Hartley

Angelo Matthews
Sean Abott
Scott Styris

Jackson Bird
Vernon Philander
Nathan Lyon
Nathan Rimmington
Gurineder Sandhu
Cameron Boyce
Michael Hogan

Last edited:
You might wanna add Michael Hogan to that. I reckon he's the best local bowler to not be playing for Australia currently.

In other news, both Simon Katich and Murray Goodwin of Melbourne have retired.

Peter Handscomb in for Simon Katich & Solomon Mire in for Murray Goodwin.

Travis Birt out, Jake Haberfield in.[DOUBLEPOST=1415481577][/DOUBLEPOST]Andrew Flintoff out, Azhar Ali in.

Users who are viewing this thread