ENDHIRAN/ROBOT The Movie

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Some Paparazzi website thing that follows/stalks Hollywood celebs.

Tickets are crazy here.. $45 each. We got box office tickets for free (we know the guy who runs the theater) in Chicago BUT we couldn't go. :\

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Some Paparazzi website thing that follows/stalks Hollywood celebs.

Tickets are crazy here.. $45 each. We got box office tickets for free (we know the guy who runs the theater) in Chicago BUT we couldn't go. :\

$45? Thats crazy. Movie ticket prices need to be regulated in the United States. Will they sell tickets for a million bucks if thats possible, in the future? These Indian distributors are feeding off the craze for the film and are killing our pockets.:doh

Did they increase the price after the first few screenings? Coz I guess they started off at $25-30 all over US. The Tamil version is turning out to be an all time blockbuster in India. So are they increasing the prices reflecting that?

Last edited:

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
First day first show was 45$. It will taper off after a while.

First week will be around $25, then it will sink to the usual $12 charge. Indian movies are usually a little more expensive.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Can the mods change the thread title to "ENDHIRAN/ROBOT - The Movie"? Can move the discussion in the Hindi cinema discussion thread to here (so that I dont piss off certain people there:p).

Masood

Club Captain
My Review on the Film Endhiran

The Film will keep u by your seats till the end.The movie plot is decent and the superb directing by Shankar along with our superstar Rajini's acting makes this a masterpiece.....

The film's story revolves around a scientist's struggle to control his creation, an android robot whose processor was upgraded to give it the ability to comprehend and generate human emotions, from further sociological mishaps. After setting its eyes upon a beautiful woman, the robot develops love for her, who also happens to be the love interest of the scientist, which creates a conflict between the two .....
A must watch Movie ...

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
In which languages is this movie out?

I remember I wanted to watch Sivaji, but I still haven't done it. At least, I didn't finish watching it. I was actually watching the Tamil version of it, so eventually I gave it up.

Masood

Club Captain

I remember I wanted to watch Sivaji, but I still haven't done it. At least, I didn't finish watching it. I was actually watching the Tamil version of it, so eventually I gave it up.
Its been released in Tamil as well as Hindi , Telugu and English but i dunno whether its released in other Languages ..

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Still to watch this masterpiece.. busy schedule

The difference between Rajinikanth the robot (in his latest film) and Rajinikanth the actor (in his other films) is that the robot has less superpowers

;)

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I was actually watching the Tamil version of it, so eventually I gave it up.
:laugh, even I watched Sivaji first in Tamil. It was like Greek and Latin:p. Thankgod, I saw it in Telugu later:p.
Its been released in Tamil as well as Hindi , Telugu and English but i dunno whether its released in other Languages ..
I guess Hindi version is Robot, whereas Telugu version is named Just Robo without T in it.

The difference between Rajinikanth the robot (in his latest film) and Rajinikanth the actor (in his other films) is that the robot has less superpowers

;)
Hehe....
Reminds me of the image "What Rajni Can't":p:laugh..

Binnu added 9 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

rajnizp1.gif

Absolutely hilarious:p.

PS: I'm a fan of Rajni:).

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK

Its out in Tamil, Hindi and Telugu. If you can understand Hindi without subtitles, you should watch it in Hindi. Its said to be very good in all languages.

SaiSrini added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

;)

Are you making fun of the Superstar?:p Kabardhar (careful):D

Its not a masterpiece, but it gives you more fun that what you paid for. Entertainment factor is just huge!

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
The budget of a Rajinikanth movie is equal to the annual GDP of Africa

:P jk

Users who are viewing this thread